No announcement yet.

Jake will be under center by the second half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only snaps jake plummer will be gettin is holding the ball for an EXTRA POINT/FIELD GOAL by elam.

Comment

I don't think Jake will be under center even if Jay throws 8 INTs in 2 quarters lol........

Mike said "hes our guy"

you know what that means for Jake.

Comment

Hands down the worst thread I've seen on here all week!

Did you not watch the press conference today? Why would Shanahan bench Plummer and send shockwaves through the NFL and Bronco Nation, only to put Plummer back in if Cutler struggles? This is a huge decision for Shanny, and it is his final decision. If Cutler struggles, he struggles, which is experience he can learn from.

Comment

The BEST!

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          Why? Are we going to have such a big lead that Jake is going to start getting mop up time already???????? COOL!!!!!
          Now that's thinking upbeat! Yup, no turning back!

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
            I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.
            Shanny will let this unproven kid finish the season either way. I would love to see the SNAKE in the second half, but SHANNY wont do that regardless of how he plays. The "future" has come a bit early, and I would expect Shanny to start that progression of becoming a "great NFL QB" for cutler. Realistically we cant expect to make the SB with a rookie, (If we can, great!!!) so at the least of it all Cutler will be experiencing some OJT. Call it a sample if you will for the 07 season. But thats just MHO.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Relax everyone, Jake will be in the game................

As the holder for a FG or an extra point on a Cutler TD!!!!

Comment

I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.
                Couldn't you at least pretend to support Cutler

I support EVERYTHING and EVERYONE orange and blue

Broncos dont Rebuild, they Reload!.....courtesy of JayCutler4MVP!!!

Comment

This thread is a deliberate attempt to antagonize the factions in the Jake/Jay discussion.
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                    You're wrong unless Jay gets hurt. :hammer:
                    God Forbid

I support EVERYTHING and EVERYONE orange and blue

Broncos dont Rebuild, they Reload!.....courtesy of JayCutler4MVP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                      Shanny will let this unproven kid finish the season either way. I would love to see the SNAKE in the second half, but SHANNY wont do that regardless of how he plays. The "future" has come a bit early, and I would expect Shanny to start that progression of becoming a "great NFL QB" for cutler. Realistically we cant expect to make the SB with a rookie, (If we can, great!!!) so at the least of it all Cutler will be experiencing some OJT. Call it a sample if you will for the 07 season. But thats just MHO.

I don't think that Shanahan's decision to start Cutler means were throwing in the towel on this season. I supported Jake and now I support Jay simply because the head coach feels that the change gives the Broncos the best chance to win. That's what it's all about; at least in the Broncos case...winning and winning now! If you consider the timing and the fact that Jay will finish out the December regular season games (Sea-Hawks, Chargers, Cardinals, Bengal’s and the 49'ers) all of which could have play-off implications; I hope that Jay catches 'lightning in a bottle' starting against Seattle. Furthermore I hope that Jay is successful enough to gain the type of confidence in himself and his team mates needed to win out the remaining regular season schedule. Could you imagine the Broncos entering the play-offs at 12-4 and the team no body wants to face because of a rookie QB that's playing beyond his years and makes the Broncos a very dangerous team?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKIES
                        I don't think that Shanahan's decision to start Cutler means were throwing in the towel on this season. I supported Jake and now I support Jay simply because the head coach feels that the change gives the Broncos the best chance to win. That's what it's all about; at least in the Broncos case...winning and winning now! If you consider the timing and the fact that Jay will finish out the December regular season games (Sea-Hawks, Chargers, Cardinals, Bengal’s and the 49'ers) all of which could have play-off implications; I hope that Jay catches 'lightning in a bottle' starting against Seattle. Furthermore I hope that Jay is successful enough to gain the type of confidence in himself and his team mates needed to win out the remaining regular season schedule. Could you imagine the Broncos entering the play-offs at 12-4 and the team no body wants to face because of a rookie QB that's playing beyond his years and makes the Broncos a very dangerous team?
                        Well according to some people around here, Thats exactly what Jay will do. Lead us to 12-4 and win the superbowl. Then continue to do so for the next 12 to 15 years.
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Hey, a rookie's never won the SB.

Well according to some people around here, Thats exactly what Jay will do. Lead us to 12-4 and win the superbowl. Then continue to do so for the next 12 to 15 years.
                          That just means we're due! Seriously, with all the talk of what just drafting (let alone playing) Cutler supposedly did to Jakes confidence, does anyone really think after all the hype and controversy Shanny will put Cutler in as a starter and then pull him at the first time of trouble? That's as good as saying, "sorry, son, but all the folks who said you weren't ready yet? They were right. " You don't get where Shanny is (head coach on a premiere team, two SB Rings, winningest coach of the past 15 years) without the ability to make a decision and stand by it. You don't coach the kind of running game Denver's made famous without a little patience. "Oh, gee, Terrell Davis has run five times for 2,2,3,6 and 1 yards; I guess we should just pass the rest of the game.... "

Best news? Not only do we have a quality backup QB but the foot tied for the Leagues longest FG won't be narrowly missing our starters throwing hand several times a game (Shanny, the backup QB holds for kicks, not the starter.... )
                          SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Well then wouldnt that make Shanahan a flip flopper¿?¿?¿?¿
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

Well, I can tell your young and have not learned the intricacies. Jake Plummer will not see the field unless Cutler is either A. hurt or B. in a mop up role.
                              As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

I've known several people whose brain malignancies have disappeared so I wouldn't roll the eyes. One never knows in sports what is going to happen.
                                As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Working...
                                X