No announcement yet.

Jake will be under center by the second half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit i like the way Jake is handling this, helping Cutler out being a friend.Cutler will make his Rookie mistakes,Im just tired of watching Jake make them.

Comment

Doesnt make any sense. If they yank him it would kill his confidence. No way, we ride this out!

Comment

As much as some people (including myself) didnt like the idea of Plummer loosing his starting roll and putting the rookie in, Shanny has made the decision and the job is Cutlers for good unless an injury or he just plays god awful and loses every game this season.....even then id doubt it, the damage has been done. But as with Plummer i will support our new QB and everyone else that suits up in a Broncos uniform, i just hope the kids as good as everyone says his is, cause if not....were in for a long ride.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
          I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.
          In your dream

Cutler is permanent.
          XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

We all love Plummer but its time to make the change. I feel for Plummer.
            But Jay will not be benced.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              well.. now there is no speculation or wonder. Shanahan said that Cutler is in for the rest of the season as the starter. He's not going to change his mind (unless there is an injury). So I think its just a matter of accepting jay is the starter from this point out, and watch him.
              If Jay struggles (which I hope not and dont believe he will), we will hear a lot of ranting about wanting Plummer back.

:salute:

Comment

I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.

Say it now, say it yesterday, say it some time in the future....doesn't matter cause it wont happen.
                sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                  I've known several people whose brain malignancies have disappeared so I wouldn't roll the eyes. One never knows in sports what is going to happen.
                  Apparently most of the newbies like you and SOME veteran posters around here DO!
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                    Apparently most of the newbies like you and SOME veteran posters around here DO!
                    Let's not get into personalities, and by the way, Snake eyes when rolling dice are exactly what one doesn't want.
                    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                      Let's not get into personalities, and by the way, Snake eyes when rolling dice are exactly what one doesn't want.
                      Well realistically all I can do is sit and wait and hope for the best in regards to Cutler, I am not holding my breath though. Only in 'craps' would I agree. Not in football
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

You are in denial

Comment

well as far as i am concerned mike thrown away the season. The offensive line sucks and if you think culter fixes that along with dropped passes then i think all teams would be playing rookie qbs.

Comment

I can't support this move by Shanahan. The team is on the verge of the playoffs and you put a rookie in? How many rookies have won the superbowl? Oh yea, NONE! This is almost like giving up on the season. It is not jake's fault that the O-Line gets manhandled or receivers drop balls or the running game can't get out of it's way or the special teams is horrible, blame it on Jake....so easy for all of you. I like Cutler, but he doesn't give us any better of a chance to win if the other problems aren't fixed first!

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

I can't support this move by Shanahan. The team is on the verge of the playoffs and you put a rookie in? How many rookies have won the superbowl? Oh yea, NONE! This is almost like giving up on the season. It is not jake's fault that the O-Line gets manhandled or receivers drop balls or the running game can't get out of it's way or the special teams is horrible, blame it on Jake....so easy for all of you. I like Cutler, but he doesn't give us any better of a chance to win if the other problems aren't fixed first!
                              Sorry, but the Broncos had virtually no chance to win the SB with Jake. I don't think that they would have made the playoffs with Jake. How can anybody continue to make a case for Plummer after the season he has had is beyond me. I love his heart, but his play was horrible. And that is what matters. This isn't Rudy. It is the real world. And Jake, no matter how much heart he has and how much love of the game he has, was not getting it done. A change had to be made.

It is Jake's fault that he fumbles. It is his fault that he throws INTs. It is his fault that he cannot learn from his mistakes. It is his fault that he sucks in the pocket. It is his fault that he cannot read defenses. It is his fault that he continuously throws into double coverage? That he throws behind WRs...above WRs...beyond WRs. Is Jake the whole problem? No. But he is a big part of it.

It isn't giving up on the season. I am tired of hearing that phrase. It is rediculous. I like Jake, but he doesn't give us any better chance to win than Cutler does.
                              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

This should be nominated for the "Worst Post Ever!!!!!" award!!

Comment

Working...
                                X