Jake will be under center by the second half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
    I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.
    Really? I am saying that you will be jumping up and down for joy as Culter moves the team up and down the field all day. I am saying this now!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Comment

and if for some reason, if Culter can lead the team to the Super Bowl won't he become a super stud?
      If you love NFL stats and history
      pro-football-reference.com
      jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
        That just means we're due! Seriously, with all the talk of what just drafting (let alone playing) Cutler supposedly did to Jakes confidence, does anyone really think after all the hype and controversy Shanny will put Cutler in as a starter and then pull him at the first time of trouble? That's as good as saying, "sorry, son, but all the folks who said you weren't ready yet? They were right. " You don't get where Shanny is (head coach on a premiere team, two SB Rings, winningest coach of the past 15 years) without the ability to make a decision and stand by it. You don't coach the kind of running game Denver's made famous without a little patience. "Oh, gee, Terrell Davis has run five times for 2,2,3,6 and 1 yards; I guess we should just pass the rest of the game.... "

Best news? Not only do we have a quality backup QB but the foot tied for the Leagues longest FG won't be narrowly missing our starters throwing hand several times a game (Shanny, the backup QB holds for kicks, not the starter.... )
        I think Jakes confidence got wrecked by watching Cutler throw those bombs in practice to Walker,and know he couldnt match the throws.What a popgun arm Plummer has.

Comment

Originally posted by _John_
          well as far as i am concerned mike thrown away the season. The offensive line sucks and if you think culter fixes that along with dropped passes then i think all teams would be playing rookie qbs.
          You mean Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
            Sorry, but the Broncos had virtually no chance to win the SB with Jake. I don't think that they would have made the playoffs with Jake. How can anybody continue to make a case for Plummer after the season he has had is beyond me. I love his heart, but his play was horrible. And that is what matters. This isn't Rudy. It is the real world. And Jake, no matter how much heart he has and how much love of the game he has, was not getting it done. A change had to be made.

It is Jake's fault that he fumbles. It is his fault that he throws INTs. It is his fault that he cannot learn from his mistakes. It is his fault that he sucks in the pocket. It is his fault that he cannot read defenses. It is his fault that he continuously throws into double coverage? That he throws behind WRs...above WRs...beyond WRs. Is Jake the whole problem? No. But he is a big part of it.

It isn't giving up on the season. I am tired of hearing that phrase. It is rediculous. I like Jake, but he doesn't give us any better chance to win than Cutler does.
            Excellent Post :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict
              This should be nominated for the "Worst Post Ever!!!!!" award!!

I second that opinion

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                Sorry, but the Broncos had virtually no chance to win the SB with Jake. I don't think that they would have made the playoffs with Jake. How can anybody continue to make a case for Plummer after the season he has had is beyond me. I love his heart, but his play was horrible. And that is what matters. This isn't Rudy. It is the real world. And Jake, no matter how much heart he has and how much love of the game he has, was not getting it done. A change had to be made.

It is Jake's fault that he fumbles. It is his fault that he throws INTs. It is his fault that he cannot learn from his mistakes. It is his fault that he sucks in the pocket. It is his fault that he cannot read defenses. It is his fault that he continuously throws into double coverage? That he throws behind WRs...above WRs...beyond WRs. Is Jake the whole problem? No. But he is a big part of it.

It isn't giving up on the season. I am tired of hearing that phrase. It is rediculous. I like Jake, but he doesn't give us any better chance to win than Cutler does.
                Great Post, saves me from having to post something like that , and said much better than I probably would have said it.

BTW, Dallas critics were saying that Dallas' O Line was horrible, and the run game sucked. Whats changed? A new QB that can actually compelte a 3rd down pass and make a defense think twice before it puts 8 guys in the box. Bledsoe's problems were different then Plummers. Bledsoe couldnt move and held on to the ball too long. Plummer gets rattled throws off his back foot and misses open wr's. But the outcome is the same. Defenses bring the pressure, stack the line against the run. IMO the remedy is the same for us as well. If Cutler just hits the open wr on 3rd down, defenses will have to adjust to us instead of daring us to throw like they have been all season.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
                  I'm saying this now, by the 3rd quarter, Cutler will be Benched and Jake will be back in.
                  Look at my t-shirt...even I know this wont happen

Comment

Working...
                  X