No announcement yet.

Ian Gold at Safety??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Weddle (I live in Utah and follow the utes. this guy is amazing), Tom Z., Merriweather, Wendling, Michael Johnson, Aaron Rouse, Reggie Nelson

There are a few good safety options in the draft after Landry and Griffin. With 4 first day picks, if we can somehow snag Marshawn Lynch in the first and then one of these safeties and 2 defensive lineman it would be a very good first day to the draft.

I cannot see Gold switching, and he is a very good LB that should stay where he is at, IMO. Either draft or go after Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
      Eric Weddle (I live in Utah and follow the utes. this guy is amazing), Tom Z., Merriweather, Wendling, Michael Johnson, Aaron Rouse, Reggie Nelson

There are a few good safety options in the draft after Landry and Griffin. With 4 first day picks, if we can somehow snag Marshawn Lynch in the first and then one of these safeties and 2 defensive lineman it would be a very good first day to the draft.

I cannot see Gold switching, and he is a very good LB that should stay where he is at, IMO. Either draft or go after Lewis
      If we move that far up the draft, I'm hoping for Adrian Peterson .
      sigpic
      The only thing that can stop the ninja.
      Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        We'd still be unable to get consistent pressure on the quarterback?
        That's what the rest of the draft/FA is for
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, let's do it, so we can get angry at commentators when they don't suck on our team for being versatile ("Look at those Pats, they got that old scrub Don Davis playing safety OMG they're great!").

Comment

Working...
          X