This is all part of the master plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all part of the master plan

The reason Jake got benched was not because of his poor play, but instead it was so Shanny could open up the special teams playbook and start running fakes out of the fieldgoal formation. The poor play by Jake was on purpose so Jay would take over and Jake could focus on special teams. Now our fieldgoal team will be amazing because they have the fresh arm of plummer to fake and throw down the field. I cant believe nobody has even noticed. It might be the best kept secret in football. Hopefully no opposing coaches read this post...........

lol

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
      lol

Im just trying to bring light to the subject...so much hate on the board

Comment

You know you had me going at first. Wouldn't you **** yourself if you were right? lol
        Last edited by Javalon; 11-28-2006, 09:30 PM. Reason: Circumventing the filter
        Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIllinois
          Im just trying to bring light to the subject...so much hate on the board
          idk but did my post seem mean to you. If anything I tought I was kind of laughing and playing along

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
          2) Devin Thomas
          4) Frank Okam
          4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
          2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
          4) Frank Okam
          4) Beau Bell

Comment

Jake's going to be to tired to play special teams. His new role is to retrieve the kicking tee after kick offs. He won't have time for special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
              idk but did my post seem mean to you. If anything I tought I was kind of laughing and playing along
              No yours wasnt mean, it was just a general comment on the boards messages

Comment

The reason Jake got benched was not because of his poor play, but instead it was so Shanny could open up the special teams playbook and start running fakes out of the fieldgoal formation. The poor play by Jake was on purpose so Jay would take over and Jake could focus on special teams. Now our fieldgoal team will be amazing because they have the fresh arm of plummer to fake and throw down the field. I cant believe nobody has even noticed. It might be the best kept secret in football. Hopefully no opposing coaches read this post...........
                I think we pay Jake to much $$$$$ for that :paper:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                  I think we pay Jake to much $$$$$ for that :paper:
                  The service would be invaluable to us. Think how many more special teams points we could score this year. I guess this is why they call him the mastermind

Comment

The service would be invaluable to us. Think how many more special teams points we could score this year. I guess this is why they call him the mastermind
                    Hope you right

Comment

I hope it takes other teams a while to catch on that we're going for 2 after every TD with a trick play.
                      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
                        I hope it takes other teams a while to catch on that we're going for 2 after every TD with a trick play.

hahahaha....ya me too

Comment

I like it sounds like a good plan

Comment

Comment

i've been expecting a fake field goal for a while now

Comment

Working...
                              X