Tatum Bell: "I'm back baby"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EASY MAC 87
    SD,ARZ,SF,SEATTLE,AND CINNY DAT IS WHO WE RIDIN THAT HORSE ALL THE WAY TO MIA STARTIN THIS SUNDAY UNDER THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WHO RIDIN WE RIDE GOIN ON A 8 GAME WINNIN STREAK TO BE PRO FOOTBALL CHAMPS WHO IS WITH ME GO BRONCOS FACK ALL THEM HATERS YA HEARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Again with my name!

I want to see Tatum!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
      I do not think Mike would sabotage his own team...

A means to and end, the only person that knows for sure in Mikey. With his ego I would not put it past him. Hopefully the kid will not blow up in his face. As have most of his other first day picks.

Comment

Sabotage his own team, losing ground in the division, and making a playoff run more difficult just so he can get favorite guy in?

Do you guys seriously believe that? If that was the case, don't you think he would have done it in a less important non-divisional game?

There is no way Mike sabotages his own team just to put the guy he wants in. Especially in games as important as the last two.

Comment

Great news tatum is back! :thumb:

On a side note, man Plummer's leadership ability must really be off the charts. I've seen some teams actually breath a sigh of relief when they jettison one of the league's worst ranked QBs who's in charge of one of the league's worst ranked passing games.

Look at some of the teammates though. They are going to the media and shouldering some of the blame. Speaks volumes to me that they are so quick to defend Jake's back like that. I hope Cutler can have an effect on the rest of his teammates the way Plummer did.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Working...
          X