No announcement yet.

We're in trouble... Cutler is already rattled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps foot.............tap tap tap ............sigh..........tap tap tap...........looks around............. tap tap tap .........checks watch...........tap tap tap......

Don't mind me..........I am just hanging here waiting for Sunday Night to come.

Damn its only Thursday.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
      Taps foot.............tap tap tap ............sigh..........tap tap tap...........looks around............. tap tap tap .........checks watch...........tap tap tap......

Damn its only Thursday.
      So true! Luckily there is a game tonight so I might get a reprieve from the anticipation for a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad

Damn its only Thursday.

yea, the anticipation is killing me. . . .

:brick:

and it's not going to help any having to wait through all the other sunday games first. . . the plus side is that jay will get a chance to announce himself on the big stage right off the bat. . . .
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

This Op is seriously embarassing

Get a grip people.

Cutler will be allright!!

Grip, now

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

In the words of Allen Iverson "This is practice, were talking about practice!".
            sigpic

Comment

Have faith man dont give up yet.. Its the land of Mile High Magic!!

Comment

Working...
              X