Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Cutler Be a savior for a whole team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeingRed
    It's called a double standard.

I don't understand why more people don't learn how to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. That really irks me.
    Are you the grammar police? Im not at school and im not trying to impress anyone no need to punctuate ^^ if you cant read it go sulk elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
      Y is everyone in love with Romo??
      WOW!!

its funny how ppl put him in the Elite Group of Manning and Brady
      Personally, I think he is overrated. If he was supposed to be that good, why did he ride the pine for 3 1/2 seasons? I think he's a fluke, but he is playing well and as it sits right now I would take Romo over Plummer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I like Jake Plummer and have been a fan of his since he played at ASU, but I am tired of him and his mistakes. Change is never a bad thing.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant
        Are you the grammar police? Im not at school and im not trying to impress anyone no need to punctuate ^^ if you cant read it go sulk elsewhere
        Who is sulking? I'm most certainly not sulking. I'm not at school either, so at least we have that in common.

Also, you don't know me. If you did, you would know that I could give two nickels about people's spelling and what not. I'm simply giving the guy a hard time.

Comment

Personally, I think he is overrated. If he was supposed to be that good, why did he ride the pine for 3 1/2 seasons? I think he's a fluke, but he is playing well and as it sits right now I would take Romo over Plummer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I like Jake Plummer and have been a fan of his since he played at ASU, but I am tired of him and his mistakes. Change is never a bad thing.
          Thats basically how i think!
          Romo is good!
          but i know a bunch of Cowboy fans!
          and im starting to hate him!
          sad!

but Rivers IMO is really good and he sat the pine for 2 seasons!
          so idk!

lets hope Jay is better than both of them and he sat the pine for 11 games! lol

Comment

Who is sulking? I'm most certainly not sulking. I'm not at school either, so at least we have that in common.

Also, you don't know me. If you did, you would know that I could give two nickels about people's spelling and what not. I'm simply giving the guy a hard time.
            If you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything my point wasnt to get crap from the people that do it just to figure out why its meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
              Thats basically how i think!
              Romo is good!
              but i know a bunch of Cowboy fans!
              and im starting to hate him!
              sad!

but Rivers IMO is really good and he sat the pine for 2 seasons!
              so idk!

lets hope Jay is better than both of them and he sat the pine for 11 games! lol
              I live in Texas, so I constantly hear about how Romo is the next Aikman and how the Cowgirls are going to the Super Bowl this year, yadda yadda yadda. I hate the Cowboys, I don't like Tony Romo, but I won't deny that he's playing well.

Rivers was in a different situation that Romo. Rivers was benched in favor of a better QB (Drew Brees) in front of him.

Comment

If you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything my point wasnt to get crap from the people that do it just to figure out why its meaningless
                What's meaningless is you trying to argue with me...shaddup.

Comment

What's meaningless is you trying to argue with me...shaddup.

Lol just trying to show you how stupid your comment was you couldnt think of anything to combat it so you brought up my grammar? -claps-

Comment

Lol just trying to show you how stupid your comment was you couldnt think of anything to combat it so you brought up my grammar? -claps-
                    I wasn't trying to combat your original post, but I did reply to it saying that it was a "double standard".

Comment

Here's a list of Quarterbacks I would rather have before Plummer:

David Carr
                      For whatever reason I stopped caring about anything you have to say after reading this name
                      Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by 12thmaniac
                        A question that will soon be answered.

Can Jay Cutler save the team from it's Offense frustrations this season, and resent defensive problems with stopping the run? What is your opinion.

I would say yes even though I also belive that Plummer is a better QB than is given credit for I do believe that Jay Cutler can make a whole team better if he is as good as we all think and wish him to be.

Most us agree that Plummer is not a good pocket passer but is good outside the pocket. Teams have begun to figure that out and combat it with the D-Ends keeping him in the pocket by staying outside which also stops the outside runs and strech plays. They also bring their safties up to stop the runs up the middle knowing Plummer has less than a 50% chance of completing a pass over the top of them. In these typs of formations it will always show a potential to blitz but teams rarly do so reading a defense becomes harder for him. Plummer not being as accurate over the top in th pocket turns to the hot reads that are always covered if the blitz dont actuly come which causes interceptions and three and outs becuase of rushed throws off his back foot. This causes a chain reaction in the team. No running game, bad field postion, and a defense always on the field getting tired and having to protect a short field.

Insert Jay Cutler and you now might have a rookie that can make the same mistakes but adds a new weapon that can strech the field from the pocket. The fact that he is a rookie will tempt teams to blitz more becuase they are going to test the rookie to see if he can handle pressure. If he can get his hot reads right and be paticient enough to notice the fake blitz then its all over. His cannon arm will go over the top on some deep passes that will be wide open. Then the safties go back into postion to cover deep pass which ignites the run again controls that clock, controls field postion and keeps a potentialy good defense like we seen in the first half of the year rested.

Not to abandon Plummer becuase I still think he is a very competitive QB and I will still take him over most the QB's in the league, but Cutler is potentialy as good a pocket passer as he is a out of pocket passer and has a cannon arm to go with it. That is exceiting!!!! Lets just hope that history is not alway the measuring stick for rookie QB's because if it is then it will be next year or even after that tilll we see a contender for the superbowl here in Denver.
                        ::sigh:: how many times do we have to go through this?

Its over guys, Cutler is in the driver's seat and unless you're Mike Shanahan you can't do anything about it. Time to move on.

(Is everything spelled right Red? ...if your job is the same as my job you're big on active voice too.)

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
                          For whatever reason I stopped caring about anything you have to say after reading this name
                          That's ok. It's unfortunate that you're ignorant enough to not realize that David Carr has an uncommon athletic ability. You probably just look at his stats and make assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by OC1981
                            ::sigh:: how many times do we have to go through this?

Its over guys, Cutler is in the driver's seat and unless you're Mike Shanahan you can't do anything about it. Time to move on.

(Is everything spelled right Red? ...if your job is the same as my job you're big on active voice too.)
                            Not sure what it is you do...?

Comment

That's ok. It's unfortunate that you're ignorant enough to not realize that David Carr has an uncommon athletic ability. You probably just look at his stats and make assumptions.
                              ROFL... Thats why they call him Kournikova ? A pretty face but no real ability at the top level

Wake up and smell the coffee, ur so full of yourself it hurts my eyes to read your load of bullcrap
                              Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
                                ROFL... Thats why they call him Kournikova ? A pretty face but no real ability at the top level

Wake up and smell the coffee, ur so full of yourself it hurts my eyes to read your load of bullcrap
                                <--smells good.

Comment

Working...
                                X