Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Cutler Be a savior for a whole team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyrant
    If you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything my point wasnt to get crap from the people that do it just to figure out why its meaningless
    What's meaningless is you trying to argue with me...shaddup.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Thats basically how i think!
    Romo is good!
    but i know a bunch of Cowboy fans!
    and im starting to hate him!
    sad!

but Rivers IMO is really good and he sat the pine for 2 seasons!
    so idk!

lets hope Jay is better than both of them and he sat the pine for 11 games! lol
    I live in Texas, so I constantly hear about how Romo is the next Aikman and how the Cowgirls are going to the Super Bowl this year, yadda yadda yadda. I hate the Cowboys, I don't like Tony Romo, but I won't deny that he's playing well.

Rivers was in a different situation that Romo. Rivers was benched in favor of a better QB (Drew Brees) in front of him.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed
    Who is sulking? I'm most certainly not sulking. I'm not at school either, so at least we have that in common.

Also, you don't know me. If you did, you would know that I could give two nickels about people's spelling and what not. I'm simply giving the guy a hard time.
    If you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything my point wasnt to get crap from the people that do it just to figure out why its meaningless

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Personally, I think he is overrated. If he was supposed to be that good, why did he ride the pine for 3 1/2 seasons? I think he's a fluke, but he is playing well and as it sits right now I would take Romo over Plummer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I like Jake Plummer and have been a fan of his since he played at ASU, but I am tired of him and his mistakes. Change is never a bad thing.
    Thats basically how i think!
    Romo is good!
    but i know a bunch of Cowboy fans!
    and im starting to hate him!
    sad!

but Rivers IMO is really good and he sat the pine for 2 seasons!
    so idk!

lets hope Jay is better than both of them and he sat the pine for 11 games! lol

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Are you the grammar police? Im not at school and im not trying to impress anyone no need to punctuate ^^ if you cant read it go sulk elsewhere
    Who is sulking? I'm most certainly not sulking. I'm not at school either, so at least we have that in common.

Also, you don't know me. If you did, you would know that I could give two nickels about people's spelling and what not. I'm simply giving the guy a hard time.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Y is everyone in love with Romo??
    WOW!!

its funny how ppl put him in the Elite Group of Manning and Brady
    Personally, I think he is overrated. If he was supposed to be that good, why did he ride the pine for 3 1/2 seasons? I think he's a fluke, but he is playing well and as it sits right now I would take Romo over Plummer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I like Jake Plummer and have been a fan of his since he played at ASU, but I am tired of him and his mistakes. Change is never a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant
    replied
    It's called a double standard.

I don't understand why more people don't learn how to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. That really irks me.
    Are you the grammar police? Im not at school and im not trying to impress anyone no need to punctuate ^^ if you cant read it go sulk elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Y is everyone in love with Romo??
    WOW!!

its funny how ppl put him in the Elite Group of Manning and Brady

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    .... there's better things to do with your time. I say let's just leave the boards to football and everything Bronco. Leave the point-less arguments for in-laws, wife's, gilfriends, whatever. That's my :2cents:
    Poop in one hand, want in the other...

Leave a comment:

• BigBroncLove
    replied
    More than likely it's because here it's 1:37 in the am, I'm bored at work, and have nothing else better to do. Reason enough for me...
    .... there's better things to do with your time. I say let's just leave the boards to football and everything Bronco. Leave the point-less arguments for in-laws, wife's, gilfriends, whatever. That's my :2cents:

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    More than likely it's because here it's 1:37 in the am, I'm bored at work, and have nothing else better to do. Reason enough for me...

I'll allow it.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by bronc_fan23
    I don't understand why this is being talked about on a Denver Bronco Football Board.

:offtopic:

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied

I don't understand why more people don't learn how to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. That really irks me.

I don't understand why this is being talked about on a Denver Bronco Football Board.

:offtopic:

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    I dont understand why people jump on other people for having a personal opinion all those ppl usually say "Jake is better then cutler" but you dont know that, no 1 does but then you go and jump on someone for saying cutler is good? whats that?

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant
    replied
    I dont understand why people jump on other people for having a personal opinion all those ppl usually say "Jake is better then cutler" but you dont know that, no 1 does but then you go and jump on someone for saying cutler is good? whats that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X