Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Cutler Be a savior for a whole team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeingRed
    Not sure what it is you do...?
    USAF...................

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      Here's a list of Quarterbacks I would rather have before Plummer:

AFC - Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Trent Green, Phillip Rivers, Tom Brady, Chad Pennington, David Carr

NFC - Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Donovan Mcnabb, Rex Grossman, Brett Favre, Jake Delhomme (sp?), Matt Leinart, Marc Bulger, Tony Romo (just based off of current play)

That's a lot of QBs...your definition of "most" is not very accurate.
      That is your opinion and I think you are crazy on some of these guys. Chad Pennington hardly can finish a season, David Car can't get above 500. Matt Leinart will not make in the NFL especialy in Arizona, Rex Grossman is horrible just because he had a few good games don't make him good, Eli isn't looking so great these days his brother is the only reason everyone is on his waggon, Tony Romo looks good but he has yet to go through a whole season. Bottom line is this Manning / Dungee, Tom / Bill and Shanahan / Plummer have better winning percentages than all of thees QB in the last 3 years so when you have consistancy like that to show me then we can debate. !!!Sorry Try again !!!

Comment

I think one player can be the savior of a team. It takes a team to win, but one player can have a huge impact on a game or a team.

I don't know if that will hold true for Cutler. I hope so. I guess we'll just have to see Sunday Night.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OC1981
          USAF...................
          What is your job?
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by 12thmaniac
            That is your opinion and I think you are crazy on some of these guys. Chad Pennington hardly can finish a season, David Car can't get above 500. Matt Leinart will not make in the NFL especialy in Arizona, Rex Grossman is horrible just because he had a few good games don't make him good, Eli isn't looking so great these days his brother is the only reason everyone is on his waggon, Tony Romo looks good but he has yet to go through a whole season. Bottom line is this Manning / Dungee, Tom / Bill and Shanahan / Plummer have better winning percentages than all of thees QB in the last 3 years so when you have consistancy like that to show me then we can debate. !!!Sorry Try again !!!
            Mechanics wise, talent wise, atheticism wise, there are a dozen or more QBs in the NFL that are better than Plummer. I don't care about the QB/Coach combo. I'm talking about pure QBs. I don't care if Pennington can finish a season, David Carr can win, Matt Leinart plays for a crap team, or if Romo is lucky. They are all better fundamentally than Plummer; statistics aside.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730
              I think one player can be the savior of a team. It takes a team to win, but one player can have a huge impact on a game or a team.

I don't know if that will hold true for Cutler. I hope so. I guess we'll just have to see Sunday Night.
              I think the word "savior" is a little exaggerated. I agree with the concept thought and understand what y'all are getting at. I think Cutler will have a positive effect on the team and I would be surprised if we didn't make the playoffs. Cutler has the tools to get it done, it's just a matter of him doing what he has to.

I can't wait for all the Plummer sack-swingers to come on here and start *****ing when Cutler makes a couple of rookie bone-head moves.

Comment

Originally posted by 12thmaniac
                Matt Leinart will not make in the NFL especialy in Arizona
                I disagree with this. Arizona is building the weapons they need for the future. If they continue to make smart moves in the draft and with FA they could truely build a stout team. They need a few major holes filled in their OL (which has played terribly as a group despite there being talent there) and a few better LB's IMO.

They have Fitzgerald, Boldin, E. James, and Leinhart. I feel Leinhart shows true promise also. He seems to be comfortable in the spotlight, and has shown himself capable of sustaining drives on his arm. When a QB throws for 400 yards in a game (like in Arizona's most recent game against Minnesota) in his opening season, it's impossible to say that he doesn't show promise. I think once he gets a full season with Fitzgerald and Boldin and gets completely comfortable throwing to their strengths, he'll have a big year. If they can start creating protection for Leinhart and running lanes for E. James (all about their OL) I think Arizona will have one of the more potent offenses in the league. That all depends on the coachign staff making the right calls when acquiring OL talent.....
                sigpic
                The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Working...
                X