X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this Quote from Champ Bailey

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=6303

Champ on Seattle's Defense facing Jay Cutler

"They've got a lot of veterans on that defense, and I'm sure they're licking their chops," Bailey said, "but at the same time, they'd better realize what they're going up against.

Just from what I have seen at Vanderbilt - Jay is a bad boy!!

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

They may be licking their chops right not, but hopefully the end of the game they will be crying their eyes out

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
      They may be licking their chops right not, but hopefully the end of the game they will be crying their eyes out

or licking their wounds

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
        http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=6303

Champ on Seattle's Defense facing Jay Cutler

"They've got a lot of veterans on that defense, and I'm sure they're licking their chops," Bailey said, "but at the same time, they'd better realize what they're going up against.

Just from what I have seen at Vanderbilt - Jay is a bad boy!!
        I really hope Seattle comes in here understimating us.

Note to Hasselbeck: Throw it to Champs side as often as you can!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

If tatum isnt healthy, seattle will be up by 14 by halftime

Comment

look at that, 100 posts

Comment

That's a good article all around. I like Warren's quote: "Since the day he's been
              drafted, I think he's been ready to come in and play."

As the article implied, the coaches and players who see Jay everyday are the ones
              who know him. And their comments are quite encouraging.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                That's a good article all around. I like Warren's quote: "Since the day he's been

As the article implied, the coaches and players who see Jay everyday are the ones

-----
                yep I agree that was a pretty good read...he sounds a tad better than what I have thought so far...
                Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
                  or licking their wounds
                  Or pooping their pants. tee hee...oh
                  2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
                    Well what are they gonna say, he aint ready?
                    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      I really hope Seattle comes in here understimating us.
                      I doubt this...they got owned by the 31st ranked pass defense in the 1st half of
                      Monday night's game...they won't be underestimating us....

Comment

I think lynch's quote is a little concerning. "It hurts when you catch his ball." What the heck is lynch doing catching cutler's ball, unless of course it's intercepted. That doesn't sound good.
                        A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Originally posted by bronxs
                          I think lynch's quote is a little concerning. "It hurts when you catch his ball." What the heck is lynch doing catching cutler's ball, unless of course it's intercepted. That doesn't sound good.
                          You do realize defensive backs DO PRACTICE catching the ball? It's been done since high school. They also practice tip drills, etc.
                          As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                            I doubt this...they got owned by the 31st ranked pass defense in the 1st half of
                            Monday night's game...they won't be underestimating us....
                            *sigh* Yeah. Good point. But I was hoping....
                            Hasselbeck had a heck of a 2nd half vs. GB.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

We have some Seahawks fan's here. I told them to put their money where their mouth was. I did

----------------------------------------------
                              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X