Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love this Quote from Champ Bailey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bronxs
    I think lynch's quote is a little concerning. "It hurts when you catch his ball." What the heck is lynch doing catching cutler's ball, unless of course it's intercepted. That doesn't sound good.

    They practicing catching so they CAN intercept the ball when they get the chance. And I think that the whole article is awesome, I am even more excited for Sunday!
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • #17
      Will you please . . .

      Originally posted by bronxs
      Well what are they gonna say, he aint ready?
      Every time I convey such a quote, someone thinks he has to step up and shoot it
      down.

      Of course, they are going to make positive comments. But they don't have to be so
      demonstrative as was Warren, with what he said. Just try to get the gist of it, okay?

      -----

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by topscribe
        Every time I convey such a quote, someone thinks he has to step up and shoot it
        down.

        Of course, they are going to make positive comments. But they don't have to be so
        demonstrative as was Warren, with what he said. Just try to get the gist of it, okay?

        -----
        Just don't get to excited yet, I mean he hasn't even takin a snap. Let his play on the field during a game dictate it. You rarely ever see player say he isn't ready, but you will see them say if they are not getting the job done.
        A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

        Comment


        • #19
          Yes, that is a great article. None of the players have to say what they are saying. They can simply state that we will see what happens on game day. The don't have to build Cutler up as much as they are. The fact that they are building him up is something that we as fans can look forward to.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bronxs
            I think lynch's quote is a little concerning. "It hurts when you catch his ball." What the heck is lynch doing catching cutler's ball, unless of course it's intercepted. That doesn't sound good.

            Eddie George worked out with Jay when Jay was a junior hear at Vanderbilt. Eddie said that Jay threw the ball so hard he thought Jay was going to break his fingers.

            Eddie said this when he was the color guy brodcasting the preason game between the Broncos and the Titans.



            ----------------------------------------------
            I work at Vanderbilt University

            Where Jay Graduated!


            I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by cutlerfan
              Eddie George worked out with Jay when Jay was a junior hear at Vanderbilt. Eddie said that Jay threw the ball so hard he thought Jay was going to break his fingers.

              Eddie said this when he was the color guy brodcasting the preason game between the Broncos and the Titans.
              So it sounds like we have a 6.3" quarterback 233 pounds with a lazer rocket arm. I am just not trying to get my hopes up too high for him. After all, it's start numero uno.
              A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bronxs
                So it sounds like we have a 6.3" quarterback 233 pounds with a lazer rocket arm..
                Sounds like Hasselbeck. Except you would have to add Experience.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Of course . . .

                  Originally posted by bronxs
                  Just don't get to excited yet, I mean he hasn't even takin a snap. Let his play on the field during a game dictate it. You rarely ever see player say he isn't ready, but you will see them say if they are not getting the job done.
                  I think I've been one of the voices of moderation and caution here, when it comes to
                  Jay . . . and any other untested rookie. I've been around too many decades of
                  football to get too excited over such a prospect.

                  All I'm saying is that, yes, teammates will make positive comments . . . they would be
                  foolish not to. However, certain superlatives are unnecessary and would probably
                  not be uttered, except in all sincerity. That's all I was saying.

                  -----

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X