Official: Plummer will play Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Plummer will play Sunday

This is going to be weird/Akward seeing Jake trot on to the field with Elam after every Cutler TD for the Xp. He is still the holder. I'd like to here your thoughts on this one

Bet you anything we go for a fake field goal attempt
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by rickers10
      This is going to be weird/Akward seeing Jake trot on to the field with Elam after every Cutler TD for the Xp. He is still the holder. I'd like to here your thoughts on this one
      I know he's been holding for a while now, but I think it's a slap in the face!

Comment

He's the best holder on the team and the best players play.

I see no problem with this at all.

Comment

unfortunatly for Plummer he doesn't get to blend into the background like Bledsoe. But I don't even know if thats what Jake wants to do. at least he can still help the team win.

Comment

Originally posted by rickers10

Hey! The Broncos pay big bucks for that place holder. Now I suppose all place holders will be renegotiating their contracts. LOL
            If you love NFL stats and history
            pro-football-reference.com
            jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Dude... that would be cool ! Heh He !

Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Plummer's a stand up guy that wants to help the team win. I'm willing to bet that you see him trot on the field with his head high and treat it as business as usual
                Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

I'd love a couple million bucks to play place kick holder.

Where do I apply?

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    Hate to say it, but the pass would be 3 yrds behind the WIDE OPEN receiver!

Comment

Originally posted by RunningWolf
                      Hate to say it, but the pass would be 3 yrds behind the WIDE OPEN receiver!
                      Yeah but you would be jumping out of your panties dancing like this :dance: , when he makes that play.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Don't you think if we're discussing a fake FG here, defensive coordinators around the league know the same thing?

I bet Denver doesn't try any trick plays until a game when the season's on the line, such as the playoffs, or Super Bowl if we get there. Once you try it once, its out for the rest of the year, defenses don't forget. I do like having that option there with Plummer though, and I bet he'll be pushing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ
                          Don't you think if we're discussing a fake FG here, defensive coordinators around the league know the same thing?

I bet Denver doesn't try any trick plays until a game when the season's on the line, such as the playoffs, or Super Bowl if we get there. Once you try it once, its out for the rest of the year, defenses don't forget. I do like having that option there with Plummer though, and I bet he'll be pushing for it.

The last time I remember the broncos running a trick play on special teams, dan reeves was the coach.

Comment

I think Shanny is the biggest gambler in the league of coaches. Throws Challenges like personal fouls against the raiders. He will do something crazy. He goes for 4th downs all the time... IMO

Comment

Originally posted by rich5368
                              Plummer's a stand up guy that wants to help the team win. I'm willing to bet that you see him trot on the field with his head high and treat it as business as usual
                              I agree, he will not be a problem.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X