Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Plummer will play Sunday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official: Plummer will play Sunday

    This is going to be weird/Akward seeing Jake trot on to the field with Elam after every Cutler TD for the Xp. He is still the holder. I'd like to here your thoughts on this one

  • #2
    Bet you anything we go for a fake field goal attempt
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rickers10
      This is going to be weird/Akward seeing Jake trot on to the field with Elam after every Cutler TD for the Xp. He is still the holder. I'd like to here your thoughts on this one
      I know he's been holding for a while now, but I think it's a slap in the face!

      Comment


      • #4
        He's the best holder on the team and the best players play.

        I see no problem with this at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          unfortunatly for Plummer he doesn't get to blend into the background like Bledsoe. But I don't even know if thats what Jake wants to do. at least he can still help the team win.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rickers10
            This is going to be weird/Akward seeing Jake trot on to the field with Elam after every Cutler TD for the Xp. He is still the holder. I'd like to here your thoughts on this one

            Hey! The Broncos pay big bucks for that place holder. Now I suppose all place holders will be renegotiating their contracts. LOL
            If you love NFL stats and history
            pro-football-reference.com
            jt-sw.com/football

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Bet you anything we go for a fake field goal attempt


              Dude... that would be cool ! Heh He !

              Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Plummer's a stand up guy that wants to help the team win. I'm willing to bet that you see him trot on the field with his head high and treat it as business as usual
                Rebuilding sucks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd love a couple million bucks to play place kick holder.

                  Where do I apply?


                  "I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    Bet you anything we go for a fake field goal attempt
                    Hate to say it, but the pass would be 3 yrds behind the WIDE OPEN receiver!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RunningWolf
                      Hate to say it, but the pass would be 3 yrds behind the WIDE OPEN receiver!
                      Yeah but you would be jumping out of your panties dancing like this :dance: , when he makes that play.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't you think if we're discussing a fake FG here, defensive coordinators around the league know the same thing?

                        I bet Denver doesn't try any trick plays until a game when the season's on the line, such as the playoffs, or Super Bowl if we get there. Once you try it once, its out for the rest of the year, defenses don't forget. I do like having that option there with Plummer though, and I bet he'll be pushing for it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ChampWJ
                          Don't you think if we're discussing a fake FG here, defensive coordinators around the league know the same thing?

                          I bet Denver doesn't try any trick plays until a game when the season's on the line, such as the playoffs, or Super Bowl if we get there. Once you try it once, its out for the rest of the year, defenses don't forget. I do like having that option there with Plummer though, and I bet he'll be pushing for it.

                          The last time I remember the broncos running a trick play on special teams, dan reeves was the coach.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Shanny is the biggest gambler in the league of coaches. Throws Challenges like personal fouls against the raiders. He will do something crazy. He goes for 4th downs all the time... IMO

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rich5368
                              Plummer's a stand up guy that wants to help the team win. I'm willing to bet that you see him trot on the field with his head high and treat it as business as usual
                              I agree, he will not be a problem.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X