Do you think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think...

.... any broncos players are unhappy about the move to Cutler? Rod Smith said that Plummer tries really hard and always gives everything he has. Do you think there will be any backlash?

Originally posted by broncsx3
    .... any broncos players are unhappy about the move to Cutler? Rod Smith said that Plummer tries really hard and always gives everything he has. Do you think there will be any backlash?
    Rod, John, Anyone over the age of 35, Jake, and probaly a bunch of others we just dont know about because Shanny wont let his locker room become divided
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

possibly SA. Both Lynch and Rod I think are prof. enough to trust Shanny and understand taht he will do what he can to win now. Shanny has said it himself and I think he wasnt jus sayin that. Shanny has never seemed to me like someone to just give up when he hits a lil bump. I think he is making what adjustments he can that he feels will give him his best chance.
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Maybe Rod, but I dont know. However Im pretty sure stephen alexander is mad for benching jake.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
        2) Devin Thomas
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
        2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

Comment

I think there may be some upset players, but I know that they won't let it show on the field. In fact I honestly think that if anything they step up a little to help Cutler succeed. Most of these guys have been around a while and they've seen players come and go. A lot of them saw Elway, Griese, and now Plummer go. I think they will be just fine.
          Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

I dont think so, I mean sometimes your best just isnt good enough and I am sure the players realize this...And like Mofo said I think the players trust Shanny to make the right decision..

Comment

I'm sure there are a few but who cares they get paid to play no matter who takes the snap

Comment

About the only player I've heard who hasn't at least said the typical "He's talented and should do well" type of stuff is Kyle Johnson. He's sounded a bit negative about our switching although not angry or anything.

Everybody else I've heard seems to be trying to stay optimistic. And a few seem genuinely excited to see what Cutler will do.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                X