Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler did just as good or better than...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Hmmmmm....I didn't see us winning DESPITE Jay the other night. Actually, we lost BECAUSE of him.

Kind of hard for you to swallow that but thats a fact JACK!!

Its now all on Jay. Regardless if we were winning despite Jake, the fact is we were winning.

We have never missed the playoffs under Jake. Thats another fact.

Even with losing two in a row under Jake we were still in the race to make the playoffs. Even after losing three in a row under Jake and Jay we ARE STILL in the playoff race.

Its all in Jay's hands now. No one can blame Jake if we don't make it because when Jay took over, we were in position to make it. We will see what happens in these next four games.

THis old tired arguement about "well we were never going to make the super bowl with Jake" is pathetic. No one knows that and now we will all be left wondering what if. Everyone knows that anything can happen if you just make the playoffs...just ask PItt.

Like I said, we will see what happens in these next 4 games.

*not holding breath* thats a fact!!

Man - I understand you like Jake but ease up on that coffee a little.

This was Jay's first game!! What is scary about that is that Jake a 10 year starter did not play much better than Cutler did in the last two games prior to Jay's start.

That is a fact!

The good thing is Al Wilson is getting better and be patient!

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cutlerfan
      Man - I understand you like Jake but ease up on that coffee a little.

This was Jay's first game!! What is scary about that is that Jake a 10 year starter did not play much better than Cutler did in the last two games prior to Jay's start.

That is a fact!

The good thing is Al Wilson is getting better and be patient!

I think hes more upset with us throwing the season away than the progression of Cutler.

Comment

Working...
      X