Positive! Al Wilson doing Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very glad that he is ok.

They scare us with the way they strap guys down to the cart and such... but better safe than sorry.

IMO Al might want to sit out for at least 2 games (maybe even the remainder of the season). No need to get him permanently injured and mess up his career.

I thought Burns did a good job filling in. He plays with A LOT of intensity!
    Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hansolo
      I am very glad that he is ok.

They scare us with the way they strap guys down to the cart and such... but better safe than sorry.

IMO Al might want to sit out for at least 2 games (maybe even the remainder of the season). No need to get him permanently injured and mess up his career.

I thought Burns did a good job filling in. He plays with A LOT of intensity!
      I don't think there is any need to sit out. From what I understand (and that may have changed) they are saying it was just a strain, and no further injury could sustain from this one.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Originally posted by str8jacket
        We really do need him, but ruining the rest of his life isnt worth it to save a season where we are floundering....
        It's all about priorities; here's hoping he's 100%, and stays on the sidelines until he is.
        SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Glad to hear he is doing better. Hope he takes care and doesn't rush things.

Comment

Glad to here he is doing ok. I was worried when I was watching it on tv. Was even more worried when they carted him off and he didn't give the thumbs up that most players do when they get hurt like that. I know he sat up when they were checking him over but still would've like to have seen the thumbs up. This one for you Al :thumb:
            President Cool

Comment

Anyone know if they will activate Nate Webster. Just in case Wilson isn't able to play on Sunday. I hope that Big Al is okay and we don't rush him back too soon. He's a tough guy, so he'll probably be okay.

Comment

Working...
              X