Videos I shot from last nite's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos I shot from last nite's game

I went to eh game last nite, and had good seats, I froze nearly the whole game and today I think I have a cold....

Either way, in a few months we wont care that we lost or almost lost playoff contention, but we will look back on how cool it was to see Cutler start, lose some jitters and just play.

Also, for those out of state fans who wonder what the atmosphere is like before a Broncos game, you're in luck, I got some good shots with the best saved for last, I was recording random plays and got Culer's first TD pass as a pro caught on tape with my point of view....

Also don't bother flaming me for the crappy video, it was shot with my 5 mp digital camera, so it's okay at best....but like I Said, enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ryyBjcVSE

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7
    I went to eh game last nite, and had good seats, I froze nearly the whole game and today I think I have a cold....

Either way, in a few months we wont care that we lost or almost lost playoff contention, but we will look back on how cool it was to see Cutler start, lose some jitters and just play.

Also, for those out of state fans who wonder what the atmosphere is like before a Broncos game, you're in luck, I got some good shots with the best saved for last, I was recording random plays and got Culer's first TD pass as a pro caught on tape with my point of view....

Also don't bother flaming me for the crappy video, it was shot with my 5 mp digital camera, so it's okay at best....but like I Said, enjoy..

Great video and thank you for sharing

Comment

Thanks, Dog! Good video!

My hope is that I actually get to make a trip to a Denver home game next season. Seeing your video makes me wish I could be there.
      "NO MAN SHALL BE SEEN WITH ANY ANIMAL UNLESS IT IS AT LEAST THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL!"......MAN LAW!

Comment

Great video.......Thanx for the experience. One of the best video clips I've ever seen.

Comment

Glad someone enjoyed it, it's not much but at least u can get the idea of whats it's like there, and when it's not 9 degrees out, it's AWESOME!!

Comment

It's a pretty good video. Thanks man. I hope to see a Broncos game soon. But I live in Hawaii

Comment

nice video man, i can almost see where i sat on the other side

Comment

I'm a little dizzy now

But good video, thank you for sharing

Comment

Awesome I can't wait to go see a broncos game live, hopefully I will get the chance next year maybe.

Comment

hey man thanks great vid.makes me remember monday night last year. vs kc chumps.man!it looked clod out there.
                    elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinx571
                      Thanks, Dog! Good video!

My hope is that I actually get to make a trip to a Denver home game next season. Seeing your video makes me wish I could be there.
                      Thanks for the sample man, Im all the way in SC and my odds of making a game are slim because i hear its not easy to get tickets. Cant wait til that day though

Comment

That was pretty cool... looks like you had great seats too!

Comment

Thanks so much!! That is cool you were there!!

----------------------------------------------
                          I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7

great job
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Thanks for sharing that

Comment

Working...
                              X