The barrel man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The barrel man

If anyone knows if the barrel man will be in san diego this weekend . Please contact me asap
    mhagest

Mr McKernan only does the home games I believe. He's a friend of my family...my dad went to high school with his son...I think his name is Steve McKernan.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Yea, he only does home games for the broncos.
      sigpic

Comment

It's TIM McKernan

Originally posted by SeeingRed
        Mr McKernan only does the home games I believe. He's a friend of my family...my dad went to high school with his son...I think his name is Steve McKernan.

But your right, these days he is pretty much stuck to home games. After his health failed a few years ago, he's had to scale it back. If you noticed last night, he didnt wear the barrel at all. Doctor's orders. He only wears it for about a half anymore anyway now due to those same orders.

The guy has the best tailgate in the lots!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          But your right, these days he is pretty much stuck to home games. After his health failed a few years ago, he's had to scale it back. If you noticed last night, he didnt wear the barrel at all. Doctor's orders. He only wears it for about a half anymore anyway now due to those same orders.

The guy has the best tailgate in the lots!
          He's a good dude too...very nice and humble man. I met him when I was younger, probably 12-14 years ago. He wears the barrell for the full game when it's nice out, but I can't blame him for not wearing it for Denver's second coldest home game in their history.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
            He's a good dude too...very nice and humble man. I met him when I was younger, probably 12-14 years ago. He wears the barrell for the full game when it's nice out, but I can't blame him for not wearing it for Denver's second coldest home game in their history.
            I dont think he does anymore for the full game. He told me at the SD game the doc told him he just couldnt do it like he used to.

1 half, MAX, and that's it.

He isnt too happy about it.

And Becky, his wife, is always there to make sure he keeps going home with her.

He's a great dude! lol At the SD game, he stopped what he was doing so I could get his picture with PAINTERDAVE, talked to us for as long as we wanted, and never once acted like we were bothering him, which we clearly were! lol

Comment

Man I wanna meet Barrel Man.

Comment

I heard jake plummer is taking his spot. look at my sig, he is a perfect clone.

Comment

Working...
                X