X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Broncos Fans, Sorry to Say......

Dear Broncos Fans,

Sorry to Say.......

As a Bolts Fan, last Sunday night I found myself rooting for your team to beat Seattle. Winning that game would have set the stage for an encore great game and another interesting week of great hype back and forth on why each other's team was going to win what would have been the most critical game of the season for both teams on their respective roads to the play-offs.

Given your current situation, for me our game Sunday has lost the exciting urgency I had greatly anticipated since visiting you guys 3 weeks ago. Instead, like you I find myself sadly disappointed.

.......No Smack Just Condolences

Caryl
    Last edited by csfoster; 12-06-2006, 09:23 PM.

"Dedicated to Keeping the Chargers the San Diego Chargers"

Well we still have hope. Like pulling an upset

Now THAT would be something for us to be happy about!

You probably wouldn't happy, but someone has to be disappointed. I just hope its you.

Comment

The first non-poor sport charger fan? But we will shut you up either way i think

Comment

What kind of name is Caryl?

Is it Carrol? Karl?

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4
          The first non-poor sport charger fan? But we will shut you up either way i think
          hey now! there are plenty of "good sport" chargers fans out there along with alot of arrogant ones....same could be said for the broncos fans when they are doing well.

but unlike the OP i am always exited when we play a division rival especially the broncos, not only that but I'm really exited to see how our relentless pass rush does against cutler....its going to be a fun game for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by csfoster
            Dear Broncos Fans,

Sorry to Say.......

As a Bolts Fan, last Sunday night I found myself rooting for your team to beat Seattle. Winning that game would have set the stage for an encore great game and another interesting week of great hype back and forth on why each other's team was going to win what would have been the most critical game of the season for both teams on their respective roads to the play-offs.

Given your current situation, for me our game Sunday has lost the exciting urgency I had greatly anticipated since visiting you guys 3 weeks ago. Instead, like you I find myself sadly disappointed.

Caryl
            Oh, I don't know. If we pull off the upset on Sunday and Indianapolis wins, you guys are less likely to get the number one seed and get to play the Colts at home during the playoffs.

And, when you play Peyton and company, you want every advantage you can get. Better to get him outside on the grass than inside on the carpet.
            You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719
              Oh, I don't know. If we pull off the upset on Sunday and Indianapolis wins, you guys are less likely to get the number one seed and get to play the Colts at home during the playoffs.

And, when you play Peyton and company, you want every advantage you can get. Better to get him outside on the grass than inside on the carpet.
              No, if they won the 2nd seed, they actually would have the smallest chance of playing the Colts (given that they win the #1 seed). The Colts would play either the 3rd or 6th seed. The Bolts would play the 4th or 5th seed. The only way they would meet is in the AFCCG.

Also, if there is any team that can beat the Colts, its the Chargers. Their pass rush scheme confuses the hell out of the normally All-Pro Colts O-line.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719

I think either way, Peyton and the Colts will come out on top. Peyton will destroy the chargers.
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4
                  No, just one of many who enjoyed smacking with you guys 3 weeks ago when there was everything interesting to disagree about and unlike this week when there is really nothing interesting to argue about because you guys failed to hold up your part of the bargain.

Thus, I offer my condolences instead of offering smack since Ihe expected outcome of this Sunday's game is the same foregone conclusion already expressed on both team's boards.

"Dedicated to Keeping the Chargers the San Diego Chargers"

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                    I think either way, Peyton and the Colts will come out on top. Peyton will destroy the chargers.
                    i disagree, i favor the match up with Indy over most teams that will make the playoffs. Peyton is a pocket passer and in my opinion a QB like that doesn't match up well against our amazing pass rush.

and that is exactly what happened to Peyton last year, only this year we are alot better. i think the colts could go all the way if they don't have to play the chargers.

the ravens and Steve mcnair is not the team i want to see, especially if we have to go to their house again, in January? that wouldn't be good at all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dear Broncos Fans,

Sorry to Say.......

Caryl
                      That's how it starts you know....pretty soon you'll secretly be wearing a Champ Bailey jersey and then you'll trade your blue and gold for blue and orange altogether.

Come to us Brother...do not be afraid. Come to Broncos Country.

Comment

dude, you better hope Tomlinson doesnt go down with an injury, or your chargers are toast!

Comment

Dear Broncos Fans,

Sorry to Say.......

Caryl
                          Honestly, I'd root for all the AFC West teams to beat Seattle.

Kind of a 'division pride' thing I guess.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Caryl,

Good to see you back. I'll never lose hope and I'm still looking for an upset. We need to make sure we talk after the game.

My fellow Broncos Fans,

I bantered back and forth before the last game. CSFoster is good people, so please treat well. Baphamet is also.
                            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Cutler is up for a STIFF test against SD....

Baptism by fire for the ROOKIE....

What a tough game to go on his resume as the 1st road game of his career....

If the Broncos can pull the upset, anything will be possible for the rest of the season - however - falling to 7-6 along with a 4 game losing streak will be too much to overcome I.M.O.

As far as the Chargers and their current state....

I feel that the Chargers may be the team to beat in the A.F.C. this season - going into the year, I truely believed that the Chargers would struggle being that this was Rivers 1st season under center - BOY WAS I WRONG :brick:

Ladanian is the best player in the game and the Chargers are a very solid team up and down that roster....

Pulling the upset will be difficult - difficult but not impossible

GO BRONCOS
                              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Working...
                              X