No announcement yet.

Dear Broncos Fans, Sorry to Say......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that was a good game and the Boltz came out on top. First time in awhile the boltz have swept the Broncos. So I have to sit in the glory for a bit. Good game though Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by csfoster
      Despite the pressure of playing on the road in San Diego, Cutler showed real ability and great poise today.

Given today's results, don't give up on the play-offs yet.

Mission Accomplished and I wish you guys good luck the rest of the way.
      Well, the Broncs played a good 3rd quarter anyway. Fortunately, we have the Cards next Sunday to get some confidence back.
      My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

I know it's hard to hear good game from an opponant after a loss, but I thought I'd give it a go anyways. Cutler looked good for a very inexperianced rook. you have a good future in this kid I think (dammit).
        You guys gave us heart failure in the 3rd.
        Overall it was a hard fought good game with, Thankfully, no injuries on either side.
        Classy of Shanny to give props to LT after the game.
        see ya next year.

P.S. C.S. Foster is a very good hardcore Charger fan. She has a website dedicaded to keeping the Chargers in San Diego and often writes letters to the editor and emails to SD's F'ed up city council working on the behalf of the Bolts to keep them in SD. She's Hardcore and the fans are very proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by scottbbo1
          I know it's hard to hear good game from an opponant after a loss, but I thought I'd give it a go anyways. Cutler looked good for a very inexperianced rook. you have a good future in this kid I think (dammit).
          You guys gave us heart failure in the 3rd.
          Overall it was a hard fought good game with, Thankfully, no injuries on either side.
          Classy of Shanny to give props to LT after the game.
          see ya next year.

P.S. C.S. Foster is a very good hardcore Charger fan. She has a website dedicaded to keeping the Chargers in San Diego and often writes letters to the editor and emails to SD's F'ed up city council working on the behalf of the Bolts to keep them in SD. She's Hardcore and the fans are very proud of her.
          Good to hear. No real fan of the NFL could diss a class act.
          Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Sorry to Say a life of pimp slapping no doubt until you get pimp slapped. If you can not handle it do not start it. And for your education, that is a general principle.

See you on the web when you have a "sight" something more than 2 cents to say as in next season pimp. :2cents:
            You betcha'...and I can certainly handle it...The Broncos got pimp slapped yesterday by your Chargers. Enjoy it while you can...we'll be back to re-establish our dominance of the Bolts. Right now...however the Chargers are playing the best football in the NFL, with the best and classiest offensive player in the NFL. Again...enjoy it while you can; because when it's over we won't be on the web or the Chargers message board to remind you that this...the 2006 season is the exception...not the RULE!

Comment

Congratulations to Denver and Broncos Fans as for the first time in the history of posting on the internet I must post a public retraction:

Denver is Not Done!

PS: We may be playing you guys a 3rd game this season afterall.
              Last edited by csfoster; 12-25-2006, 10:19 AM.

"Dedicated to Keeping the Chargers the San Diego Chargers"

Comment

Hold on Denver Please Hold On. I got you guys playing the Patriots next week.

Comment

Hold on Denver Please Hold On. I got you guys playing the Patriots next week.
                  ****! ****! Sorry to Say See You Guys Next Season

Comment

Working...
                  X