Getting Hitched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Hitched!

Well, gang the time has come. Getting married this Saturday and then will be spending a week in the Caribbean with my toes in the sand and umbrella drinks in the hands!

Been very busy as you may imagine so haven't been around much to participate with all this insightful draft talk.

Be back on in about 2 weeks to discuss our beloved Broncos and mix it up with dhall and elchiefo amongst others.

Nice to see Lava back and all the newbies.

Bon Voyage!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Re: Getting Hitched!

Good luck buddy! Come back soon!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Congrats. & have a great time.
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Broncomaniac and enjoy the warm weather.

Comment

Have fun!
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: Getting Hitched!

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            Well, gang the time has come. Getting married this Saturday and then will be spending a week in the Caribbean with my toes in the sand and umbrella drinks in the hands!

Been very busy as you may imagine so haven't been around much to participate with all this insightful draft talk.

Be back on in about 2 weeks to discuss our beloved Broncos and mix it up with dhall and elchiefo amongst others.

Nice to see Lava back and all the newbies.

Bon Voyage!

You have my sympathies buddy.....

But enjoy sipping drinks on the beach duuuuude......Just don't give her a joint checking account....

Haha jk bud, good luck.
            Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Congratulations!
              Hope all goes well for you...

No pulling a Plummer on your lady there!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                No pulling a Plummer on your lady there!
                LOL

Comment

If you get in trouble down there, just remember one thing..............9-1-1 won't work!
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Yikes!

Im sorry.

Comment

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

Hungover and tanned!

We had the best time. It was my first cruise ever and we took the Rhapsody of the Seas ship out of Galveston. We stopped at Key West and saw Jimmy Buffet's place amongst so many others. Duvall Street is bar alley and what a cool place.

Went on to Grand Cayman, swam with some Stingrays and hung out on the beach.

Went on to Cozumel Mexico and had a BLAST there. This place was so cool.

Thanks for the well wishes and now back to reality.

So what did I miss? dhall still running around? I need to get caught up on the scoops. With the Nuggets and the Avalanche both failing to move on, the entire focus on all Colorado fans should be the BRONCOS! I suppose the Rockies too but they suck. DOP! Did I say that?
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations.. And dont get Drunk......:p:p Jokin'....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Welcome back but you get to go on ignore now because I'm jealous of you! LOL

I was finally going to start having a day off, but now it seems that even this Sunday I'm going to be working...but getting paid 25$ an hour just to sit around a house for a few hours doesn't sound too bad...does it?

Comment

Working...
                          X