New Fan & New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fan & New Member

Hey everyone! I am new to the Broncos & this site. I live in Iowa but will be traveling to Dever the week of Christmas. I see there is a game on New Year's Eve, I am going to try to talk my boyfriend into staying & watching it (he is a Raider's fan) so keep your fingers crossed for me. I was wondering if anyone could give me some great tips on what to see and do while there? Is there any resturants or pubs that are geared stricktly to the Broncos? We love the low-key, dive, hole-in-the-wall, places that not everyone knows about. Can anyone offer any cool ideas? It would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Broncomania from a Broncos fan in SoCal.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Welcome to the site. If your boyfriend is a Raider fan, he might like Colfax.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Truly hope you enjoy your time here on the boards.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoGirl94
          Hey everyone! I am new to the Broncos & this site. I live in Iowa but will be traveling to Dever the week of Christmas. I see there is a game on New Year's Eve, I am going to try to talk my boyfriend into staying & watching it (he is a Raider's fan) so keep your fingers crossed for me. I was wondering if anyone could give me some great tips on what to see and do while there? Is there any resturants or pubs that are geared stricktly to the Broncos? We love the low-key, dive, hole-in-the-wall, places that not everyone knows about. Can anyone offer any cool ideas? It would be greatly appreciated!
          Hello and welcome to the boards.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Welcome to the boards. You can check out a few of these places.

1. Candle Light Tavern 383 South Pearl St best dive bar in denver.

2. P.S. Lounge 3416 E Colfax Ave great dive bar with a jukebox setup.

3. You can see the Christmas light show at Denver Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau. It's awesome.

Enjoy your stay on the boards but don't feed the trolls. You'll soon find out who the trolls are.

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania!
              XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Welcome!!!
                sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
                  I hope to find a good niche here in Broncomania land.

Not so sure about going to colfax, it might be a little out of both of our leagues.

Hypnotic - thanks a bunch for the ideas, I for sure want to stop by those. Trolls really scare me so I will try not to feed them, unless it keeps them away, then maybe....

Sounds to me like 12and4 has a little thing for Ex or am I just missing something?

Comment

welcome!

Comment

hey everyone just signed up for this and thuoght id make my first post hope to get to know everyone and learn this thing ive been checking out this site but im not tocomputer savy today i decided to go for it i am with all you guys on the love for the orange and blue thanks

Comment

Welcome to the boards.....I hope you have fun at denver...

Comment

Welcome to the boards......

sig by bearbroncoilly

Comment

Welcome BGirl94...

A Broncos fan with a Raiders boy

Enjoy your time here... Broncos are the best team & have the best fans (IMO... but may be I'm biaised... )

(I mean champagne).

And because you're a Broncos girlie fan, you can have some BISOUS (french word... ask me if you want to have the translation... You can also ask some other girlies around too... ).
                            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Welcome to the boards

Another girl fan is always welcomed....

Please!! by all means, help your boyfriend come over from the darkside!! Help him see the light before Al Davis sucks the life from him and it is too late

Last edited by TR3Y; 12-21-2006, 08:09 AM. Reason: Needed to add a comment
                              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Working...
                              X