X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpe is staying.......YES!!!!!

here is the link

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/7272621

Im so glad he is amazing, we are going all the way this year!!!!!

We know, thanks for playing though.

Comment

YEAH IT'S AWESOME!
      sigpic

Comment

ohh man just thinking of it now, we can run more 2 TE sets with O.J and Shannon, opens up the Playactions and screen to Q...also with the fear that O.J. and Shannon can both catch..solid...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Yeah Mike is working on a new formation where we have a 5 tight end set formation... with two spares on the sidelines.

I'm totally psyched Shannon is coming back... it helps the offense out but we still need to address the WR & RB positions. Jake can't do it by himself.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            Yeah Mike is working on a new formation where we have a 5 tight end set formation... with two spares on the sidelines.

I'm totally psyched Shannon is coming back... it helps the offense out but we still need to address the WR & RB positions. Jake can't do it by himself.
            Power football man, that's how it should be played!...5 TE's, 5 Offensive Lineman and Q in the backfield...this is Power Football!!
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
              Power football man, that's how it should be played!...5 TE's, 5 Offensive Lineman and Q in the backfield...this is Power Football!!
              Yeh....who needs a friggn' quarterback, anyhow......?

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

awesome ...Hes exciting to watch.
                "Broncos Rule"-I start each day on the excercise bike with a hard ride some music and thoughts of the broncos.

Comment

yes! excellent news!
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbowl here we come! *punches nearest Raider fan*
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                      Superbowl here we come! *punches nearest Raider fan*
                      LOL, that's great!!!
                      My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                        LOL, that's great!!!
                        We won't have to after we feel bad for all them because the Raiders will go 0-16, and they will all go in there little corners and ball there eyes out.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's great news & i'm happy but i said all along that he would be back for at least 1 more year if not 2.
                          sigpic

Comment

no way sharpe is going anywhere untill he makes sure Tony G. cant catch up to his records...hehe
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                              no way sharpe is going anywhere untill he makes sure Tony G. cant catch up to his records...hehe
                              This is true, his last year will prolly be his best I can't wait to see what he pulls off this season. COME ON SEPT. 12TH!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X