Marvin Harrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Harrison

hate Marvin Harrison he the reason while we lost the game, hes good but he took all of our confidence out of our deffence after that play, but i would take randy moss, and LT is a Beast He would break all the rushing record behind the broncos line, and Champ is going to be locking down any reciever in his way, and then my boy lynch will just crush any one thats get past our LB's and DB'S, oh yeah Then Kenoy will crush people to so i think we got one of the hardest hitting deffences and probally the best deffence overall

I love The broncos

Maybe you should just stop posting.. like, forever.

Comment

Yeah he is right...

Chargers wouldn't let him go. What did he get 1600 yards? With the Chargers???? He will be like Berry Sanders, kept on the same team until he is finally tired of it.

Comment

Re: Marvin Harrison

Originally posted by DENVER BRONCO56
        hate Marvin Harrison he the reason while we lost the game, hes good but he took all of our confidence out of our deffence after that play, but i would take randy moss, and LT is a Beast He would break all the rushing record behind the broncos line, and Champ is going to be locking down any reciever in his way, and then my boy lynch will just crush any one thats get past our LB's and DB'S, oh yeah Then Kenoy will crush people to so i think we got one of the hardest hitting deffences and probally the best deffence overall

I love The broncos

LOL, bro you need to sober up, it's too early to be that hammered.
        Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

what do you mean, are defence did it last year, and now with bailey and lynch its only going to get better?

Comment

Harrison is one of the reasons why he makes Manning look so good, he's like a Moss, whatever is lobbed up in the air, they can go get it..something Denver needs to make Plummer look great...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER BRONCO56
              what do you mean, are defence did it last year, and now with bailey and lynch its only going to get better?
              Funny how some of these people can spell perfectly in their sig, but can't spell worth a crap in their posts.......whats with that?
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: ..

Originally posted by FurryMonky
                Maybe you should just stop posting.. like, forever.
                May be too much to ask, But that would be nice
                #7 The Best Ever

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  Funny how some of these people can spell perfectly in their sig, but can't spell worth a crap in their posts.......whats with that?
                  They got mommy to type their sigs.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I'm going to personally purchase and send out speak and spells to each of this people who cannot take the time to put together a complete, error free sentence let alone an actual thought

Comment

I'm thinking they had a little bit less alcohol in the blood stream when they wrote out their sigs lol.
                      Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Working...
                      X