Man I'm Ready For The Season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I'm Ready For The Season!

After this weekend i'm really gonna be ready for the season, i'll have my popcorn, soda, 64 inch tv, and NFL Sundy ticket and i'm ready for some football!!!
    sigpic

lets get through the draft first

Comment

I'll have my pop, 53 inch TV, CBS, and my munchies food ready.. ...

it is about time for football, this AFL crap isn't cutting it..
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
        I'll have my pop, 53 inch TV, CBS, and my munchies food ready.. ...

it is about time for football, this AFL crap isn't cutting it..
        AFL crap never cut it neither is Europe, WTF. I HATE THE OFFSEASON Well not this one but after the draft it'll be so boring!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
          AFL crap never cut it neither is Europe, WTF. I HATE THE OFFSEASON Well not this one but after the draft it'll be so boring!
          yep..only thing keeping me up is the NBA and NHL..but NCAAF and NFL is much better...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

yep..only thing keeping me up is the NBA and NHL..but NCAAF and NFL is much better...
            I HATE NHL AND NBA. Well NHL ain't bad but it's really boring. And baseball YUCK!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm fine for now since the stros are doin good

Comment

Are you watching the Giants game?! Bonds is being booed outta the arena it's 8-0 giants are losing at least last time I checked they were.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                  I'm fine for now since the stros are doin good
                  The Rocket and Petitte might have something to do with that, but dang Rockies can't get things straight their, just go ahead and sell them and get antoher football team..heheh

Comment

Are you watching the Giants game?! Bonds is being booed outta the arena it's 8-0 giants are losing at least last time I checked they were.
                    Bonds getting booed? haha...good for the jerk that he is...

Comment

The Rocket and Petitte might have something to do with that,
                      ofcoarse the rocket has sumthin to with it....

petitte hasnt done a thing that has impressed me all 1 game that he's played

Comment

ok enough about baseball.
                        sigpic

Comment

ok enough about baseball.
                          we could go over who we want in the draft for the 837598237th time.....

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            we could go over who we want in the draft for the 837598237th time.....
                            LOL ... nothing wrong with baseball, just gets extremely boring sometimes, but 9th innings are the best, only time I watch the part of the game...

Comment

I HATE NHL AND NBA. Well NHL ain't bad but it's really boring. And baseball YUCK!
                              thats cuz baseball isint a sport... its a hobby like golf and bowling
                              BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
                              X