Man I'm Ready For The Season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    we could go over who we want in the draft for the 837598237th time.....
    Exactly. At least baseball talk would be something new, instead of all this guessing about who Denver might take in the draft.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

At leats the NBA is gettiing exiting because of the PO but the offseason really $ucks

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
        Are you watching the Giants game?! Bonds is being booed outta the arena it's 8-0 giants are losing at least last time I checked they were.
        He wasn't getting booed. The Padres pitcher Jake Peavy was getting booed for walking Bonds. He had a chance to tie a MLB record for 8 straight games with a homerun last night. Peavy struck him out once and he was walked the rest of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Shady980
          thats cuz baseball isint a sport... its a hobby like golf and bowling
          I will have to strongly disagree with that!

Comment

Well, back to the subject of the thread. I cant wait for the season to start either. I am so stoked to finally see our defense play..I cant even wait for the draft this weekend..I miss football so much..LOL..

Comment

I HATE NHL AND NBA. Well NHL ain't bad but it's really boring. And baseball YUCK!
              well football is the best above all and only real sports fans know it, why ? because every game means something, when you only have sixteen games one game could be the season. baseball, hockey,and basketball play over a hundred games per season, you could start the season 0-16 and still be succesful. i only watch nba at playoffs, baseball at world serieswhen the games have importance, the only thing that comes close to NFL is college sports
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Shady980
                thats cuz baseball isint a sport... its a hobby like golf and bowling
                No, its not a sport, why would throwing a 95 MPH fastball, running bases, catching fly balls, running throughout the outfield to catch a ball, be a sport?

If its a contact sport, its a sport. Now, Drag Racing, that's not a sport!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                  well football is the best above all and only real sports fans know it, why ? because every game means something, when you only have sixteen games one game could be the season. baseball, hockey,and basketball play over a hundred games per season, you could start the season 0-16 and still be succesful. i only watch nba at playoffs, baseball at world serieswhen the games have importance, the only thing that comes close to NFL is college sports
                  I agree when you only play one game a week for 16 weeks it's more of a sport, but when you just play so many games you can go 1-30 and still make a comeback and make the playoffs
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho

Baseball is the only sport that has more than 100 games.

And I can't think of very many teams that lost that many games in a row and made the playoffs.

I can't think of any, actually.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

thats why baseball's fan base has dropped so much. Toooooo many games to keep up with. No one cares about the first 50 games. Basketball and Hockey suffer the same problemes. It doesn't take 80 games to figure out who is the best team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                        thats why baseball's fan base has dropped so much. Toooooo many games to keep up with. No one cares about the first 50 games. Basketball and Hockey suffer the same problemes. It doesn't take 80 games to figure out who is the best team in the league.
                        Excatly, I mean they don't even show all the playoff games, it's so hard to follow see in football you know when there playing you can memorize it, you can't with 80-100 games.
                        sigpic

Comment

Excatly, I mean they don't even show all the playoff games, it's so hard to follow see in football you know when there playing you can memorize it, you can't with 80-100 games.
                          Well, I like baseball because of that. Its a different paced game, and as such, the season SHOULD have a different pace.

But they do need to reduce the schedule back to 141, especially with teams now in Toronto and Denver. Start later (36 degrees on opening day is silly)

And they do need lower the pitchers mound.

But I wiuld be happier if they did ONE of those.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

The NBA needs to start each team with 100 points with 2 mins. to play.....now THAT would be exciting.
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X