• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Vick

I would trade Jake Plummer +1st round pick plus whatever else they wanted
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I wouldn't. Jake is more than capable. Team him up with a possible 1st round stud of some kind, whether that be a OT or a WR... then you have mORE than taken the place of what mike can do by himself.

Comment

RealBronco

"No...but I do see where you're coming from with your other post. Maybe it's because I'm biased and I really hate Ray Lewis. But I do respect your thoughts, I'm just saying that losing 3 outstanding players for one is a little over the edge."

I wouldn't give up three outstanding players for him. I was saying I would give up Wilson and Lynch for Lewis. Considering that Lynch is GOOD, but on his last few years. Wilson is a stud, but Lewis is KING stud. So I would basically be trading Lewis for Wilson. Thats a winning exchange on ANY chess board.

Comment

LT for 1st pick + Al wilson + Griffin

Comment

wanted: brian griese

Griese for.......

Plummer+Griffen+ champ and our first round pick for the next 8 years oh and thrown in shanahan and a denver broncos stadium blanket

Comment

oops

oops i thought i was a chiefs fan for a second..............
              seriously .....i would have liked to have seen steve smith or santana moss in orange and blue........i dont know who i would give up though

Comment

Originally posted by wyoming2000
                LT for 1st pick + Al wilson + Griffin
                ARE YOU ON SOMETHING?! GIVE UP THE LEADER OF THE D?!THE THREE TIME PRO BOWLER FOR THE LEAGUES LEADER IN RECEPTIONS AND HE'S A HALF BACK?! COME ON GIMME A BREAK!
                sigpic

Comment

just think though....the year we signed Mobley...we could have had Ray Lewis...he was available. Lets hope those boo-boo's don't continue like they have recently in Bronco 1st round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    Ladanian Tomlinson = anyone on our offense + 1st rounder

lol bad trade

Comment

Jake Plummer for Brian Griese

Marcus Pollard for- 2nd Rounder and carswell.
                      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X