Mobley covicted of DUI...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobley covicted of DUI...

no matter how long his sentence is hes sure to get suspened by the NFL to for this being his 2nd conviction...this may even make for a better case that we might draft a LB at #17....

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7278048

this might make a case for him retiring too, if his injure is as serious as it sounds. I WANT VILMA!

Comment

He should have used a couple of Brian Griese's lines "I TRIPPED ON LIKE MY DOG" heheheeh what a legend.
      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

All the scouts are saying DJ Williams is more the versatile player whereas vilma makes the big hits for the highlight reel.

Comment

Re: Mobley covicted of DUI...

Originally posted by bronco30
          no matter how long his sentence is hes sure to get suspened by the NFL to for this being his 2nd conviction...this may even make for a better case that we might draft a LB at #17....

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7278048
          His mamma tried to do better by the kid, and he turns to a poison in a bottle. Heck this could happen to most of all us.
          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Hey occifer I have injuries from football. I am not as think as you drunk I am!!!!
            Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

I hope he doesn't get suspended. The LB position is already hurt enough as it is....

Good wishes to John

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                All the scouts are saying DJ Williams is more the versatile player whereas vilma makes the big hits for the highlight reel.
                Now I actually heard completely the opposite. I read that Vilma is the better of the 2 and is a smart tackler with nice speed. He's alittle small for a NFL middle linebacker, thats why he could move to the weakside outside linebacker spot easily

Comment

hes still the man.

Comment

Working...
                  X