Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey from New Orleans!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey from New Orleans!

    Nice forum, guys Just was passing through and I thought I'd drop a pre-draft line.

    Who's the fan favorite to be drafted in the 1st round tomorrow for you guys? And how do you guys feel about the Champ/Clinton trade?

    Good luck with the picking tomorrow! I've always like the Broncos, so I hope you guys do well.

  • #2
    Re: Hey from New Orleans!

    Originally posted by TheBayouBullet
    I've always like the Broncos
    who dosnt?

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Bayou. I think many people are hoping Steven Jackson will still be around for our first pick to replace Portis, but the likelyhood of that happeneing has most people leaning towards a Defensive lineman pick. Also, some people are hoping to pick up Ben Troupe from Florida to serve as an understudy for Shannon Sharpe's last year. Sorry you didnt make the playoffs last year, that spectacular play was followed by one of the biggest F ups by a kicker ever, was painful to watch. you will be there next year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Perry1977
        Thanks Bayou. I think many people are hoping Steven Jackson will still be around for our first pick to replace Portis, but the likelyhood of that happeneing has most people leaning towards a Defensive lineman pick. Also, some people are hoping to pick up Ben Troupe from Florida to serve as an understudy for Shannon Sharpe's last year. Sorry you didnt make the playoffs last year, that spectacular play was followed by one of the biggest F ups by a kicker ever, was painful to watch. you will be there next year.
        Haha, thanks. I wish we had more confidence in us than you have Heh...sad part is, Carney is a great guy and kicker. It was indeed painful to watch.

        So you guys are hoping for Jackson? How much confidence do you have in Hearst?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheBayouBullet
          So you guys are hoping for Jackson? How much confidence do you have in Hearst?
          Yep, i'd love jackson in blue and orange


          i dont have much confidence in hearst at all.....he'll be 3rd string

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EddyMac87
            i dont have much confidence in hearst at all.....he'll be 3rd string
            Oh wow...I think that might be underrating him a bit I dunno, I guess I've always seen him as a pretty solid runner. Nobody to blow your mind, but definitely somebody who can do some good, decent running. Certainly not a bad back.

            Then again, I'm sure you guys know a lot more about him than I do at this stage

            Comment


            • #7
              Personally I am pulling for Perry for the completely superficial reason of getting my last name on a Bronco Jersey! Also, if we get Julius Jones I can see that nickname from a mile away! Orange Julius, oh my god spare us all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheBayouBullet
                Oh wow...I think that might be underrating him a bit I dunno, I guess I've always seen him as a pretty solid runner. Nobody to blow your mind, but definitely somebody who can do some good, decent running. Certainly not a bad back.

                Then again, I'm sure you guys know a lot more about him than I do at this stage
                well hearst was a great back, WAS, too old now, if we get jackson, jones, perry, or bell....the draft pick and Griffen will both be ahead of hearst

                Comment


                • #9
                  Darn good drink, the Orange Julius was

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey BB, has the Saints official message board finally gone down? A lot of the fans on our board were talking about how bad its become and almost no one goes there.

                    P.S. Weren't you on the Panthers old MB?

                    Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                    The Falcons Flock Message Board

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by daredevil25
                      Hey BB, has the Saints official message board finally gone down? A lot of the fans on our board were talking about how bad its become and almost no one goes there.

                      P.S. Weren't you on the Panthers old MB?
                      Nope, Saints boards are still up and running. There's one called Black and Gold Nation, but the one I use more than any other is the one at Saints Report: http://www.saintsreport.com/vbulleti...php?forumid=17

                      I was on the old Panther board, yeah. The board I'm most frequent in is the Tampa Bay Buc board. Don't know why...guess it just seems to be a sort of team melting pot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Kevin Jones

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          re: hey from new orleans

                          Welcome to the board. I live in North-Central LA between Shreveport and Monroe. However, I am a Fort Collins, CO transplant here - but it's nice to see another swamp rat hanging around! Have fun...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X