Your Toughest Road Lies Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Toughest Road Lies Ahead

The Bronco's December looks tougher than the Chiefs October, with Denver playing:

Dec 7 Kansas City
    Dec 14 Cleveland
    Dec 21 @Indianapolis
    Dec 28 @Green Bay

Each team will have a reason to play hard, with the exception of Green Bay, who may be eliminated by that time. We need this victory to help us with home field advantage through out the playoffs, as does Indy. Cleveland will still be in the hunt for the division and/or wildcard.

GB's remaining schedule looks like this:

Nov 23 San Francisco
    Nov 27 @Detroit
    Dec 7 Chicago
    Dec 14 @San Diego
    Dec 22 @Oakland
    Dec 28 Denver

Besides SF, they could run the board and be in the playoff hunt by the time they play you, which would make this game a must win for them and the Broncos as well.

Nothing worth while comes easy

As long as we are 8-4 by the time we play the chiefs. remember the motivation is on our side. denver players still feel they should have beaten the chiefs at arrowhead. Revenge is a big factor at home for the broncos. Green bay is worse at home then they are on the road I like our chances in green bay this year. Just watched Indy play the jets last sunday and the jets scored 31 points on 34 plays. thier defense hasn't change from last year. the only unpredictable game is cleveland because of thier jeckyl and hyde style of play. they can look good one week and awful the next. Running the table is not out the question for the broncos but 11-5 to 10-6 is much more realistic with them making it as the sixth or 5th playoff team.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Your Toughest Road Lies Ahead

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
      Dec 7 Kansas City
      Dec 14 Cleveland
      Dec 21 @Indianapolis
      Dec 28 @Green Bay
      That's a tough schedule. If the Broncos make the playoffs, they will definitely be ready. And since when is Green Bay better on the road than at home?

Comment

Re: Re: Your Toughest Road Lies Ahead

Originally posted by ChiefsMang
        That's a tough schedule. If the Broncos make the playoffs, they will definitely be ready. And since when is Green Bay better on the road than at home?
        This year the Pack is 5-5 with all 5 wins on the road. None at home. Hopefully the trend continues when Denver arrives.
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

chiefs mang have you watch green bay?.

minn,KC,Philly have already beaten GB at lambeau let alone they lost thier first playoff game at home to atlanta last year so that invincibilty at home is gone. Since when did anybody ever come back from 17 points down to green bay at lambeau? KC did so i'm not scared of green bay at GB.

Comment

I can't believe you left off the Raiders and the Bears! But being serious for a minute. The Bears and the Raiders are two teams that can really hurt us as well. They have nothing to lose, so they can play the spoiler role.

Green Bay is always scary. As long as #4 is behind center I will always worry about the Packers. Favre can make or break a game. If he is hot, hang it up, the dude will eat you alive. If he is cold; like the first Minnesota game, we can beat him. But I will not over look this team. Same with the Colts and Browns. They are looking good, well the Colts are. The Browns are up and down.

I am looking forward to the Chefs/ Broncos game, that should be fun. I can't wait!!

Comment

what do you mean oak and chi?

GB losses home philly,minny,and KC
              road arizona and st.louis
              GB wins home Lions, seattle
              road minny, TB chicago

Not strong at home let alone favre's thumb is busted. they might have to sit him sometime before it gets worse.

Comment

Working...
              X