No announcement yet.

Wow...this is ugly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large strong Defensive Lineman against our Offensive lineman who are considerably smaller than the rest of the leagues......yeah i would say we were exposed in that aspect

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
      We aint gonna win this, our o line cant block and Tatum decides he doesnt want to hold on to the football.

Pretty much it is Cutler against the Bengals Defense. Our defenses only really great plays are mistakes by them and unless Cutler is suddenly someone like Manning or Elway where he can take over the entire game we are about to have an ugly second half. Remember other teams offenses always play better in the second half cuz our d doesnt adjust at all
      Good call on the prediction.
      J/K LOL
      RIP Darrent Williams
      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

So true.

Originally posted by JoRo
        We aint gonna win this, our o line cant block and Tatum decides he doesnt want to hold on to the football.

Pretty much it is Cutler against the Bengals Defense. Our defenses only really great plays are mistakes by them and unless Cutler is suddenly someone like Manning or Elway where he can take over the entire game we are about to have an ugly second half. Remember other teams offenses always play better in the second half cuz our d doesnt adjust at all
        In the first half Palmer and his many headed hydra of receivers only got a FG (but two TDs off TOs) and in the second half our awful D let them score a whole TD!

Edit: FG was in the second half, I think so, yeah, the offense did do better against us in the second half, upping their 0 points to 10. I bet the folks who saw that "first one to 50" game they played against SD were really impressed....
        Last edited by Morambar; 12-24-2006, 07:57 PM.
        SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Not the problem.

Originally posted by str8jacket
          Large strong Defensive Lineman against our Offensive lineman who are considerably smaller than the rest of the leagues......yeah i would say we were exposed in that aspect
          Our line is smaller 'cos of zone blocking, which they did rather well once we put Mike in after Tatums scored a TD for the wrong team (deja vu all over again. ) The main thing hurting our offense was Foster getting beat by the pass rush (on one play he almost gave up a safety; he got away with pushing the guy in the back as he went by and STILL gave up the sack. ) Though in fairness I did see Carlisle get beat for a sack once, too. The left side of our line is excellent when it's healthy, but the right side leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
            In the first half Palmer and his many headed hydra of receivers only got a FG (but two TDs off TOs) and in the second half our awful D let them score a whole TD!

Yea but T.J. Husmanhowyouspellhislastname did something that offended the MileHigh Football gods and karma bit the Bungles in the rear.

At least were scoring more then 20 points a game.

Even with the minimum of light Snow can play a huge factor. Hense the term 'White out' Its because the sun can refract the light so its harder for QB's to get a good read on a player. The snow was a factor and it played more to our favor then Cincy's.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki
              Yea but T.J. Husmanhowyouspellhislastname did something that offended the MileHigh Football gods and karma bit the Bungles in the rear.

At least were scoring more then 20 points a game.

Even with the minimum of light Snow can play a huge factor. Hense the term 'White out' Its because the sun can refract the light so its harder for QB's to get a good read on a player. The snow was a factor and it played more to our favor then Cincy's.
              I couldn't believe it when I saw him do that! Ass (for any wandering mods, an "ass" or a "jackass" is an obstinate, braying mule, though it can have other meanings that's the one intended here. ) "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit cometh before a fall. " SPLAT!

I agree with you on the snow; once it lightened up I got worried, and it did seem like Palmer was more on target then. Cutler seemed unaffected at all times, the stud. Kid gets better every game; I know he has to peak at some point, and how much "better" is will be more and more diminished over time, but until he reaches that peak, I have to wonder: how far can we go with a rookie...?

Comment

Working...
              X