Join the ABTBR club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the ABTBR club!

Come all ye unfaithful and join the Anyone But Tatum Bell at Runningback, club!

Show your pride in your sig with,'' Proud member of the ABTBR club!''
    Go Huskers.

You "fans" are hopeless...
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

I don't think we need to go that far... it is painfully obvious he is not playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        Indeed.

That was a great strip by the d-lineman from the Bengals. Not to mention, the offensive line for Denver has been anything but good today. The team is losing...not Tatum.
        You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Way offside there.

That said I'm pretty sure Tatum won't be a Bronco next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dane
            Way offside there.

That said I'm pretty sure Tatum won't be a Bronco next year
            I think Shanny will give him one more year. There is too much potential there to waste. He has the speed and ability to make something happen. The injuries are really getting old though.
            You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
              Yep. Somehow though....It doesnt surprise me.
              sigpic

Comment

In the Christmas spirit, it's time for a song...

One..... is the lonliest number that you'll ever do.....
                sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

I have a group for you

Hunt All the People That Start Stupid Clubs Down Group!

HAPTSCDG!!!!!!!!

Tatum is a great running back, anyway, how often have you people even played football in the snow?

Comment

Sign me up.

If Mike can ever learn to be a decent blocker, it's no contest for me. Mike has the power, he doesn't fumble, and he's been available for every game. As for the whole "you've never played football and couldn't run in snow either" 1) the snow didn't make him fumble on what should have been the last drive of the first half and make it the Bengals last drive (for a TD, ) 2) the snow in Arizona didn't cause THAT fumble in our red zone that gave them a TD and 3) Mike didn't seem to have much trouble running in the snow or behind our evil, evil line.

I'm more concerned by the fact that when they did start going to Mike the first time Tatum came back I was able to say, "Tatum's back, it's a pass" and be right. No doubt the Been-Gals DC said the same thing....
                    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
                      If Mike can ever learn to be a decent blocker, it's no contest for me. Mike has the power, he doesn't fumble, and he's been available for every game. As for the whole "you've never played football and couldn't run in snow either" 1) the snow didn't make him fumble on what should have been the last drive of the first half and make it the Bengals last drive (for a TD, ) 2) the snow in Arizona didn't cause THAT fumble in our red zone that gave them a TD and 3) Mike didn't seem to have much trouble running in the snow or behind our evil, evil line.

I'm more concerned by the fact that when they did start going to Mike the first time Tatum came back I was able to say, "Tatum's back, it's a pass" and be right. No doubt the Been-Gals DC said the same thing....
                      Twoooooooo can be as bad as one,

It's the lonliest number since the number 1.....
                      sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

yep! WAAAAY too much to ask that we celebrate a BIG win instead of whining and bashing individual players (the usual suspects) after we freakin' WON THE GAME!!

*sighs*
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
                          I think Shanny will give him one more year. There is too much potential there to waste. He has the speed and ability to make something happen. The injuries are really getting old though.
                          I think we need a power RB to back him up/play third down, you know, like...oh, i dont know...MIKE FREAKING ANDERSON!

Comment

we have one bell too many.
                            Last time T.Bell was on the news, it was about Ecoli.

ABTBR sounds like Anti-Burgers and Taco Bell Rocks organization...

Comment

Next week it may change to ABMBR Anyone But Mike Bell at Runningback. Some people can never be happy. I bet a few weeks ago you were cheering Tatum? Now you want to have him replaced? Some of our fans just don't get it. I am happy with the play, but we have to tweek a few things. It is so nice to have a chance these days to win, and it was a nice close game, lets keep the winning streak going!
                              Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X