Something is wrong with Foxworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardcorebronco
    Sports Ilustrated said he was hypervenalating in the locker room and collapsed. he should be fine, it seems the thin cold air got to him. Mile High Salute to him for finishing! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...=si_topstories

Non related: What Bengal mock denver saluted after he scored a td??? Ticked me off.... .
    TJ Housshshsalmazada

Great game FOXY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      TJ Housshshsalmazada

Great game FOXY!!!!
      T.J. Stupid is what he is. If he didnt have 4 feet on the poor critized d.will he wouldnt have been so good. Notice how he suddenly dropped off in production after paymah got a hold of him.
      Ocho Cinco might be "animated" in his celebrations, but T.J. is just plain unclassy. No one comes in our house and mocks our great tradition. What great pride and tradition does that organization have anyway. T.J. has no right mocking a team and legacy far greater than his own.
      sigpic

Comment

Sports Ilustrated said he was hypervenalating in the locker room and collapsed. he should be fine, it seems the thin cold air got to him. Mile High Salute to him for finishing!
        What kind of lame excuse is that (from SI)? I have played longer, and in colder air, yet higher in the mountains in the deep snow. Well hopefully he will be okay no matter what happened to him. I don't know about all you but I miss that snow, I loved seeing it I went to the wrong game this year...Lets hope everyone on the team is okay and that we can win next week.
        Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

T.J. Stupid is what he is. If he didnt have 4 feet on the poor critized d.will he wouldnt have been so good. Notice how he suddenly dropped off in production after paymah got a hold of him.
          Ocho Cinco might be "animated" in his celebrations, but T.J. is just plain unclassy. No one comes in our house and mocks our great tradition. What great pride and tradition does that organization have anyway. T.J. has no right mocking a team and legacy far greater than his own.
          TJ got what he deserved on the next play for that bogus salute in mile high!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
            What kind of lame excuse is that (from SI)? I have played longer, and in colder air, yet higher in the mountains in the deep snow. Well hopefully he will be okay no matter what happened to him. I don't know about all you but I miss that snow, I loved seeing it I went to the wrong game this year...Lets hope everyone on the team is okay and that we can win next week.
            Just because you can, doesn't mean everyone else can. Besides, he was ALL over that field the whole game, running his heart out. Goes to show he gives his all.
            "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

It could be the fact that you have played in that kind of weather longer than he has. Don't be so quick to react if your not a doctor. Poor guy collapse and you say that, that's a lame excuse. That just shows no class and respect to the player. Get will Foxy.

Comment

Whoa, when were you in the NFL?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Oh, no!

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  Shanahan was late for the post game press conference and said something about thoughts and prayers his way.
                  Will do, hope it's nothing serious. Man, this year's been the worst for us and injuries, the last thing we need is another one, especially on our chewed up D. Can we double our IR, Mr. Godell?
                  SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar
                    It could be the fact that you have played in that kind of weather longer than he has. Don't be so quick to react if your not a doctor. Poor guy collapse and you say that, that's a lame excuse. That just shows no class and respect to the player. Get will Foxy.
                    Hey all I was saying that if me not an NFL player could play oustide, I don't see how someone that trains all the time and is very fit, plays in the thin air should be able to handle it a bit better than me. I was saying it sounded like an lame excuse from Sports Illustrated trying to get some story out first, nothing against Foxworth. If that was the case, well just becareful in them types of games. Your right I am not a doctor, and everyones body reacts differently to certain conditions. I hope that he is doing well and sure that he will play great next week.

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                      Whoa, when were you in the NFL?
                      I was in the pickup leagues! Who said anything about the NFL I just said I have played in the cold weather as well....not in any condition close to an NFL player.

Comment

They lost 2 SBs to Montana.

That's their tradition. And let Paul Brown get back at Cleveland for kicking him out of town. That's their tradition. Still an Oilers fan at heart, and crushing the Been-Gals feels goooood....

By the way, let's not forget Javon either, he also played his heart out today, and he looked like he was already hypervenitlating after he landed on that separated right shoulder and sore right wrist on the end around that set up the game winning TD that capped a 99 yd TD drive. They both played a great game, and we should all be thankful we have them and send them warm thoughts and cetera.
                        Last edited by Morambar; 12-24-2006, 08:17 PM.
                        SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

The kid played one heck of a game. It takes a lot out of you to play the Bengals fast-paced offense, never get a break on Defense, and record 14 tackles and a forced fumble. Hope he's completely healthy.

Good game Foxy!

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

My Prayers and thoughts are with you Foxy
                            "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                            R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Hey all I was saying that if me not an NFL player could play oustide, I don't see how someone that trains all the time and is very fit, plays in the thin air should be able to handle it a bit better than me. I was saying it sounded like an lame excuse from Sports Illustrated trying to get some story out first, nothing against Foxworth. If that was the case, well just becareful in them types of games. Your right I am not a doctor, and everyones body reacts differently to certain conditions. I hope that he is doing well and sure that he will play great next week.
                              NFL is different, also milehigh has thin thin air. He may of Overworked him self, he was in all game. But get well, i emailed him back and forth.

Comment

Get well soon Foxy.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                                2. Taxes
                                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                                X