Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baily Turns Ocho Cinco into Treinta y dos

Baily Turns Ocho Cinco into Treinta y dos

Chad Johnson got the better of Champ Bailey in a game in 2004 when he caught seven passes for 149 yards and one score.

This time, "Ocho Cinco" had three catches for 32 yards. One Fumble, One INT allowed on pass intended for him... A dropped pass on big third down...

And that's a bad game for Bailey...
    You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Ocho Cinco got deported.
      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        Ocho Cinco got deported.

Thats a good one.

Champ owned, as did Lynch. They proved why they are pro-bowlers
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Ocho Cinco got ohso stinko'd

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Champ was beaten today for at least 2 TDs and possibly three, but Palmer missed the throws. Phil Simms even ran the replays to show the blown coverages and Bengal WRs running wide open into the end-zone.

Chad Johnson and Houshmandzadeh were wide open but Palmer overthrew them, Johnson had the ball hit him in the chest and he dropped it.

The Bengals should have scored about 40 points on the defense today. We'll take the win, but that wasn't a good effort -- outside of Champ's int and Lynch killing everybody.

NO pass rush once again. Questionable DB play. LBs missing tackles and letting Rob Johnson rush for 129 yards and a TD.

This is not the kind of play that gets you a playoff win.

Hopefully they play better next week.

If they get a playoff game, the Broncos desparately need to improve their defensive play or they'll be totally destroyed.
            Last edited by Cugel; 12-24-2006, 07:08 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I loved the Interception on him, and the fumble

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                Champ was beaten today for at least 2 TDs and possibly three, but Palmer missed the throws. Phil Simms even ran the replays.

Chad Johnson and Houshmandzadeh were wide open but Palmer overthrew them, Johnson had the ball hit him in the chest and he dropped it.

The Bengals should have scored about 40 points on the defense today. We'll take the win, but that wasn't a good effort -- outside of Champ's int and Lynch killing everybody.

NO pass rush once again. Questionable DB play. LBs missing tackles and letting Rob Johnson rush for 129 yards and a TD.

If they get a playoff game, the Broncos desparately need to improve their defensive play or they'll be totally destroyed.
                We did pretty well considering the lack of consistant pass rush that we got.

The highlights of today were:

Lynch (critical hits and bonecrushing plays)

Dumervil (some good fumble work)

Foxworth (all over the field)
                sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                  We did pretty well considering the lack of consistant pass rush that we got.

The highlights of today were:

Lynch (critical hits and bonecrushing plays)

Dumervil (some good fumble work)

Foxworth (all over the field)
                  I'm not attacking Champ, he's still the best player on the team.

But, he bit on a couple of fakes and Chad Johnson had him beaten deep for wide open TDs, only Palmer missed the pass.

That reminds me of the playoff win against the Patriots. Somehow Tom Brady missed wide open WRs for at least 2 certain TDs in that game. It was a bad omen of things to come, because Ben Roethlisberger had the same wide open WRs in the next game and he DIDN'T miss.

You have to cover those guys.

But, certainly Palmer had all day to throw most of the time. That's tough on any DB.
                  sigpic

Comment

But, he bit on a couple of fakes and Chad Johnson had him beaten deep for wide open TDs, only Palmer missed the pass.

That reminds me of the playoff win against the Patriots. Somehow Tom Brady missed wide open WRs for at least 2 certain TDs in that game. It was a bad omen of things to come, because Ben Roethlisberger had the same wide open WRs in the next game and he DIDN'T miss.

But, certainly Palmer had all day to throw most of the time. That's tough on any DB.
                    you can't fault him for that. It's really amazing the year Champ has had even with this horrible pass rush. Imagine him on a team like San Diego , he'd break the INt record
                    Blet

Comment

That is true, I did notice Champ get beaten a lot too, it just didn't look as glaring as the long one to Chris Henry on D Will that was called back.

Let's remember, the Bengals have one of, if not the best WR core in the NFL in Chad, T.J. and Henry, comparable to: Marvin, Wayne and Stokely, and Holt, Bruce and Curtis. All of which have a viable and talented running threat.

To me, Bailey looked like he wanted to try and play some run support, the way he was moving. Just a feeling no less, maybe he lost confidence in the others for the fact he is the only one we can count on to make a solid tackle?

I don't know. It's nothing to ignore, but nothing to dwell on either to me.
                      sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

It's just like Chad said before the game... There are two types of CBs in thr NFL... Champ and everyone else. Every other CB plays the game not to get beat.... Baily plays the game trying to make the big play. Sure he gambles a lot... That's why he has almost 90 tackles. It wasn't that he was biting... he was cheating on the run (which we were getting killed with today). That's life as a CB... BUt, look at the results... It worked out today didn't it?

Comment

I don't think Champ did anything to Chad.

Champ played well. He was beaten on a couple of plays that Palmer didn't connect with his WRs.

Also, Champ played the ball well. He intercepted Palmer on a nice play.
                          Chad still caught a few balls. Bailey played much better against Chad this time.
                          It isn't aboout Chad and Champ.

It's about the Broncos winning the game over the Bengals.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

With Chad's poor Spanish it would actually be: tres dos
                            sigpic

Comment

Champ was beaten today for at least 2 TDs and possibly three, but Palmer missed the throws. Phil Simms even ran the replays to show the blown coverages and Bengal WRs running wide open into the end-zone.

You're right. This team sucks. How'd we stumble into a winning record? This is a 2-14 team for sure.

Come on, now. Inaccurate passes are a part of football. And on at least one of those long balls, Champ was playing zone, meaning the safety had the responsibility of playing deep. Not Champ's fault.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X