stop worrying about #3WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop worrying about #3WR

we have had a very well experienced WR come in during free agency.
    WILLIE JACKSON
    this guy may not be a rod smith or have the speed of an ashley lelie, but this guy can certainly catch. He has been our #3 WR for a while now, and that shows why we didn't go after Clayton or even Colbert. willie will be able to do a good job at #3 anyways, Darius Watts will be a good reciever at #5 because, most of u guys forgot about ADRIAN MADISE!! adrian was a rookie last year, got some playing time, went through some growing pains and now will be able to shine better than last year.

Oh please man....

Willie Jackson??

If he was so good then why did Dante Stallworth take his job within a day or 2 of camp?
    Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Willie Jackson is gonna get cut

Comment

It's gonna be Darius Watts.
        sigpic

Comment

Is there still a possibility of us getting Northcutt? Or was that hinging on draft picks?

It'd be great to get that guy on our team...

Comment

I don't think that # 3 receiver is all that important to us because we have smith & lelie which i believe ashley will step up big time this year & make for a great one two punch & then we have the greatest tight end in the game in sharpe, nuff said there, & finally we have hearst who is one of the better receiving backs in the game so we have plenty of options.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
              I don't think that # 3 receiver is all that important to us because we have smith & lelie which i believe ashley will step up big time this year & make for a great one two punch
              I've got to disagree with you there. We need a solid 3rd receiver if we want to effectively run any 3 or 4 receiver sets. If Smith and Lelie (assuming he comes around) are our only legitimate wide receiver threats, defenses won't be stretched by those sets. We need to have more than two downfield threats when running the two-minute offense.

JasonVSPortis, any idea why Willie didn't play a down last season? Was it an injury and, if so, how bad?
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I'm not worried about a # 3 reciever, especially since Sharpe is coming back. This is Lelie's make or break year & I feel that HUGE catch in the Clevland game last year will make him grow up, A Career changer hopefully.

With the 3 nice backs, Rod, Lelie, Shannon & Jake, we should be fine. We do alos have the 2 rooks & Madise.

plus we'll only have to score like 10 pts a game w our defense :p

Comment

u guys make some good points. w/ sharpe comin back it helps. lelie will step up. but how can u really say we dont need another wr? we totally need a 3rd wr. we need a good 3rd wr and a decent back up qb. after that we are in good shape.

Comment

Working...
                  X