Congrats To Cutler For The Record!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Cutler For The Record!!!

John Clayton of ESPN reported that Cutler set a rookie record for throwing multiple TDs in each of his first 4 games. Dan Marino and I believe Peyton Manning threw multiple TDs in only 3 games.

Cutler now has 8 TDs with only 4 INTs with a passer rating close to 90.

Congrats to Cutler and awesome draft choice!
    sigpic

i have posted this before... i posted it so much i put it in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4
      i have posted this before... i posted it so much i put it in my sig.

congrats to you lad for the record setting post about cutler recieving the rookie record for multiple tds in each of his first 4 starts even though the game just ended tonight yet you posted days ago while putting it into your sig so everyone can notice thread!!!

pweh!

i can finally take a breath from that run on sentance.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
        John Clayton of ESPN reported that Cutler set a rookie record for throwing multiple TDs in each of his first 4 games. Dan Marino and I believe Peyton Manning threw multiple TDs in only 3 games.

Cutler now has 8 TDs with only 4 INTs with a passer rating close to 90.

Congrats to Cutler and awesome draft choice!
        If he has a good game next week, he could surpass Marino's rookie passer rating (although he might not have enough games for it to be meaningful), but will likely have trouble reach the mark the Big Ben set (98.1) a couple years back when he broke Marino's record.

Even though he is making rookie mistakes (3 fumbled snaps, 3 or 4 other fumbles, 4 picks), he is also looking good and making more good throws than bad. The future looks bright.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad he got that record myself here's to 5 in a row

Comment

Such a Great Record

and LOL @ all this Xmas day Sarcasm!

good stuff!

Comment

Way to go Cutler!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, this was only my second chance to watch Cutler play and I was impressed. Congrats to him, made it worth me staying up til 2am on xmas eve...kids had me up at 6 am for presents so I am beat.
                H.D. Smith

Comment

Working...
                X