Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler Making Shanahan Look Brilliant Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler Making Shanahan Look Brilliant Again.

ESPN Article

When you read the article, it's just not all about Cutler. It's really interesting that we sometimes forget that the Broncos have Pears, M. Bell, Scheffler and Marshall along with Cutler in starting or significant roles on this team and we're finding ways to win. Although there are still questionmarks on this team that need to be answered on both sides of the ball, we have a great foundation for the future.

How do ya like dem apples fireshanahan.com guy? Bwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      How do ya like dem apples fireshanahan.com guy? Bwahahaha
      John Clayton looks like an alien and probably is an alien; but this was a good article.

Comment

Good article. Thanks for the link!
        "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

Just hoping that next season Clayton has to write one about our fabulous rookie DE and DT. But this was a good article, thanks for putting it up.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...hlight=clayton

Comment

Working...
            X