Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. 49ers game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Cutler is more confident than ever,he will show a second year QB how to play the game.The 49ers lay down in this one Denver 31-10.

Comment

Bumping for the last day of predicitons...

And it sounds like the snow really lightened up today. Hopefully it will be nice football weather tomorrow, although still a bit chilly.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
        Where I do agree that we are not playing for much there is one thing we are playing for and that is Frank Gore. Frank needs 29 yards to set a franchise record with most yards in a season, currently held by Garrison Hearst.

This factor alone will inspire our O-line to play well because where they may fall short on playoff aspirations they truly love Frank and him doing well is a reflection of them.

This will most likely get the entire team pretty fired up and where I don’t think it will be enough to get us a W I think we will play hard enough to keep it close.

Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
        So you're saying that after Gore has his 30 yds....right before halftime.....that the 9'ers are going to close up shop? WHEWWWW!!!!! Good deal.....cuz I was scared......

I don't see this even being close....though the final score won't be a blowout....
        24-16

Nolan owes Shanny for his coaching career.....

....this is a gimme...... (it happens....ask Mangini)

:2cents:
        Last edited by rcsodak; 12-30-2006, 10:09 PM.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buckland
          Speaking of fumbles, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not "too" cold this Sunday. Sure, both teams have to play under the same conditions, but, right now, Cutler's passing is our main offensive strength, and I don't like what frigid air does to the ball. Not to mention, it is a haven for potential fumbles. Cold weather favors the ground war with an army of brutes.
          Well, I hope the weather IS cold....blowey....for obvious reasons.

Brady excels in such weather.....

...and if denver can't win at home against the 9'ers in that kind of weather, I highly doubt they'll be able to in New England.
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
            Duh. :8) Lynch got a ding against Pitt and he came in for a few plays then tore his ACL. Lynch came back and has played well, but the damage was done. Don't know how I forgot about that; my working theory is that in my mind I already have Lynch back where he belongs at SS with Fergie.
            ????????????????
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Over 50% were arrogant that the 49ers would come to Mile High and choke! Well guess what the BRONCOS choked!

Comment

Working...
              X