No announcement yet.

Post game rants---SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footbal is the only sport i like and i need to wait for another 8 months..

Comment

• We'll do it. It's fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardthebronco
        Does shanahan give Larry coyer one more season or is it time to bring in a new coodinator ? romeo crennel? or who one thing is for sure we were a better defense last yr plus we NEED TO CREATE MORE TURNOVERS.
        I dont know. Personally, I think the defense could be great if we had a consistent pass rush. QB pressure can force turnovers and make or break a defense and we just dont have it every game. Some games they do ok and some games they just are non existent. I dont think firing Larry Coyer is going to solve the fact that we cant put pressure on the opposing QB. But that's just me.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ya rly. At least I'll have 24 to hold me over for awhile.

Comment

• Yea!!

Originally posted by s10350
            With all the great rookies we have. Beef up the d line and o line get a stud running back we should be good to go and bring back the blitz.
            I am really excited about the future of the Broncos. Cutler gives me a good feeling. Brandon Marshall will continue to progress as a good wideout. Javon was great this year. We need to adress the defensive line and our rb situation. Other than that. We are in good shape to make a run at the playoffs.

Comment

• Consistant pass rush, consistant coverage.
              Something you dont get with zone defense.

Zone takes away the deep ball but opens up the middle. for small slant runs.

Why go 30 yards when you can go 5.. 4.. 3.. 5... 9... ect. I mean if no one covers you when theres 3 people around you and no one is on you thats an easy gain. Instead of reacting to the man you react to the ball.
              McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• I'm just not ready for the season to be over. Now the only thing there is to do is watch another team in the playoffs and wait for the Draft in 4 months. It's a shame........
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by richardthebronco
                  Does shanahan give Larry coyer one more season or is it time to bring in a new coodinator ? romeo crennel? or who one thing is for sure we were a better defense last yr plus we NEED TO CREATE MORE TURNOVERS.
                  I hope that we get rid of Coyer. His scheme just doesnt work for us. Just curious...why do you mention romeo crennel? Does he want out of cleveland?

Comment

• Its sad are season is over. we gave this game away.

Comment

• We got owned by the NFC WEST.

Losses to the Rams, Seahawks and 49ers.

Only win was vs the Cardinals, like that was some great feat.

Nice when you can't win the games against a supposedly lesser conference.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X