Ernster is a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernster is a problem

After making Sauerbraun expendable Ernster has ensued to go downhill over the past few weeks. He is a huge concern. Even his kickoffs are horrible.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Whatta punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aija
      After making Sauerbraun expendable Ernster has ensued to go downhill over the past few weeks. He is a huge concern. Even his kickoffs are horrible.
      What? No he's done alright.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I agree draft Mason Crosby from CU; instead of giving them great field position

Comment

we wo uld have won this game if we still had sauerbrun. most of ernster's kickoffs didn't go past the 10 yard line and his net punt average was like less than 40
          Last edited by DrunkPanda; 12-31-2006, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I think Ernster is doing great. He only had a problem today because they were kicking into the wind.

Comment

I thought I saw something that said he has a high average at home, with the thin air, but pretty low when on the road. So I don't know what to think.

Comment

I think he is a concern, but the least of our concerns.

Comment

Agreed, if you kick in Denver you should be able to put it in the end zone 99% of the time on kickoffs. He cannot

Comment

ernster blows. sorry he couldnt punt the ball from our 5 to there side of the field. he only did well when he was under the impression that he wasnt going to hav ea job. liek when saurbraten was going to come back, he suks. shame they cut saurbraten. guess eh got the last laugh he is going to the playoffs and we arent. all because of ephedera., dumb move on the broncos part
                    thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                      I thought I saw something that said he has a high average at home, with the thin air, but pretty low when on the road. So I don't know what to think.
                      it means he sucks. every kicker has a high average in denver. it's at sea level where you judge which kickers are good or not

Comment

Ernster is a major problem. All season long. Someone should have told him Sauerbrun was still competing with him for the job

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                          we wo uld have won this game if we still had sauerbrun. most of ernster's kickoffs didn't go past the 10 yard line and his net punt average was like less than 40
                          Ernster averaged 42........problem is that we only cover 1 punt in 10 effectively.

Bradford has to go
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

todd had a good day today for the patriots

long of 58 with a 46.6 average

Comment

I agree! Most of his kicks went to just the 20! We need a touch back.

Punts suck!

----------------------------------------------
                              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X