The Official FIRE LARRY COYER Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam24
    No Doubt its like watching a 7 uear old school girl playing madden.
    I don't know why but I spit out my drink when I read this.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• The adjustments that will be made to the organization should be mythodical and correct. You shouldn't just call for peoples heads.

Comment

• A thousand pardons if you will, no seriously I was forced to play Madden with my G/f niece last night, shes 7 years old and called better defnsives plays than Coyer.
        But one thing I had to help her with was the fact that she'd call the same play over and over even when it wasnt working, aside from that she is pretty good calling the "D".

Comment

• Larry Coyer And The Defense

iF ROMEO CRENNEL GETS FIRED IN CLEVELAND BRING HIM IN,LAST YR THE DEFENSE BLITZED A LOT AND WAS MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE THAN THIS YR,YOU CANNOT PLAY A VANILLA DEFENSE AND EXPECT TO SUCCEED OVER A16 GAME SCHEDULE. I THINK HE PANICKED AFTER THE AFC TITLE GAME, WE DO NEED TO GET A RUN STOPPINT DT AND A PASS RUSHING DE !!!!!!!!

Comment

• dump Coyer

I read your comments, and could not possibly agree with you more ! After watching this disgusting travesty, it only reinforced my perception that Coyer needs to go. No pass rush no mixing it up with the all out blitz=FAILURE ! The defense has become unimaginative, predictable and stale. We need to go after Romeo Crenell if it turns out that he leaves his current head coaching job. We wish you a happy and prosperous new year.....GO BRONCOS !

Broncomaniac PG
            Palo Alto,CA

Comment

• I think without being aggressive you also take some energy out of the players.They dont get as excited.Last year we were always jumping around and high fiving.Yelling and going nuts after plays.This year we looked much more low key.We need to play with more passion and I think some of it has to do with the soft defense we played.It cant be much fun to go out there and play a soft zone all year.

Comment

• fire him .... i had to contribute to this thread
                Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

• trade coyer to the browns for crennel.........

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighMagic07
                    it works like this... too much money bet in Las Vegas on the Broncos... if the Broncos win, Vegas has to pay out all the bets... Vegas would not be in business if they were paying out money would they? Vegas stays in business by taking money, and if too much money is bet, they simply make the phone call at halftime to the ref's and coach's and whoever else and tell them, "we the mob, are offering you, your family, your cousins, and brothers, and sisters an all-expenses paid trip to hawaii at the end of the season with spending money, all you have to do is miss a tackle, or run the ball 3 straight times in a goalline situation, or drop a pass" OR "if you refuse, we'll kill your mother and sister"

what would you choose? simple as that...

Really, is it that simple? And to think all these years I thought is was the aliens that landed at Roswell and bigfoot behind it all. Hmmm. Thanks for clearing that up for all of us "conspiracy theorists". :hammer:

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanPsycho
                      - at the beginning of the year, we were the best defense in the league...

That proved to be a false glimmer. That "remarkable" (ahem) run of defensive stats was more due to facing truly inept offenses, second-string quarterbacks.

That the defense now is just a shadow of what it showed in the beginning of the year is beacuse it never was a rock solid, defense for the ages. You were all too quick to think and hope that it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam24
                        A thousand pardons if you will, no seriously I was forced to play Madden with my G/f niece last night, shes 7 years old and called better defnsives plays than Coyer.
                        But one thing I had to help her with was the fact that she'd call the same play over and over even when it wasnt working, aside from that she is pretty good calling the "D".

isnt that what we get from coyer too ...the same game plan each week
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by burnt orange
                          That proved to be a false glimmer. That "remarkable" (ahem) run of defensive stats was more due to facing truly inept offenses, second-string quarterbacks.

That the defense now is just a shadow of what it showed in the beginning of the year is beacuse it never was a rock solid, defense for the ages. You were all too quick to think and hope that it was.
                          Exactly!!! This was proven when we played the Colts. They were our first "real" test and the defense failed miserably.

The defense wasn't very good against any of the quality teams. And they were especially bad late in games. They never seemed to make the big stop late in games when we really needed it.

Blame who you want. They certainly were not as good as all the early season hype.

Comment

• Goodbye Coyer.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

• Please get this wanna be d-coordinator off our team. He doesn't adjust and is getting schooled. What a waste of a talented defensive team. Next year boys, hopefully Shanny sees what we are seeing.

Comment

Working...
                              X