San Diego
    Oakland
    KC
    Houston
    Indianapolis
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Buffalo

Looks pretty easy. Should be no reason we can't make the playoffs next year. Other than our divisional match ups the only other teams that scare me are Indy and Chicago. There should be no reason we don't win 12 games next year.

I wouldn't exactly call that easy. There are some teams we should beat and its a favorable schedule, but I wouldn't say easy

Comment

Easy looks kind of tough to me. But i like that it will make are team better in the long run.

Comment

I see several games that can easily be a Win and just as easily be a loss. Tough to say right now but it doesnt look "easy"
        sigpic

Comment

It does look easier than this year.I wouldnt call it easy but its not as tough as the 1st place schedule we just played.We should be able to go 12-4 or 13-3.we also could go 10-6 or 9-7 again if we dont fix some things.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox
            It does look easier than this year.I wouldnt call it easy but its not as tough as the 1st place schedule we just played.We should be able to go 12-4 or 13-3.we also could go 10-6 or 9-7 again if we dont fix some things.
            after today's game, i would not say any team is "easy'.

we need to get good RB, good D-line..

unless they are addressed, we will not win any games...

Comment

Originally posted by DEN_BOWL_06
              after today's game, i would not say any team is "easy'.

we need to get good RB, good D-line..

unless they are addressed, we will not win any games...
              Well, we won 9 games this season with things the way they are so I wouldnt go that far.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but let's not forget that we were "supposed" to beat the Niners today too. Sometimes things look way different on paper than they are in reality.

Comment

11-5
                  we will get that.

Comment

Nothing is easy in the NFL Period. I do think we will be alot better next year but we need to get the right people in the off season oh and get rid of some people too.
                    Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
                      HOME
                      San Diego
                      Oakland
                      KC
                      Jacksonville - Medium
                      Tennessee - Hard
                      Green Bay
                      Minnesota - Medium
                      Pittsburgh - Medium/Hard

AWAY
                      San Diego
                      Oakland
                      KC
                      Houston
                      Indianapolis - Hard
                      Chicago - Hard
                      Detroit
                      Buffalo - Hard

That's what I think of the schedule. All games inter-division will be tough. As long as they don't put all the hard teams into one hardcore stretch like this year we should be okay.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
                        HOME
                        San Diego
                        Oakland
                        KC
                        Jacksonville
                        Tennessee
                        Green Bay
                        Minnesota
                        Pittsburgh

AWAY
                        San Diego
                        Oakland
                        KC
                        Houston
                        Indianapolis
                        Chicago
                        Detroit
                        Buffalo

Looks pretty easy. Should be no reason we can't make the playoffs next year. Other than our divisional match ups the only other teams that scare me are Indy and Chicago. There should be no reason we don't win 12 games next year.
                        It may look easy now. Do keep in mind that what you pick up or lose in the off season through free agency and who you get in the draft could make this a difficult schedule next year. I for one expect Pittsburgh to get right back in the mix of things next year. The Steelers are better than the 8-8 record indicates.
                        Go Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY
                          Yeah, but let's not forget that we were "supposed" to beat the Niners today too. Sometimes things look way different on paper than they are in reality.
                          Amen that's what I'm saying.
                          Go Steelers!

Comment

why are we playing indy again? I thought it was 1st place plays 1st place and so on.

On the plus side, i am going to be attended either the Titans or Packers game depending on if Favre comes back or not. Cant wait.
                            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

i could have swore we played the Eagles in Philly next year. I was hoping because the broncs dont get out here much. I really wanted to wear my Orange and Blue to the Linc.
                              R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

Working...
                              X