San Diego
    Oakland
    KC
    Houston
    Indianapolis
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Buffalo

Looks pretty easy. Should be no reason we can't make the playoffs next year. Other than our divisional match ups the only other teams that scare me are Indy and Chicago. There should be no reason we don't win 12 games next year.

Wooohoooo playing Green Bay next season.... gonna have to bet my ex on that one.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

With this schedule I hope there will be less chance of primetime appearances for the Broncos. We had 6 this season. There's nothing like a good sunday afternoon game!

Comment

Good schedule! I live in Chicago and my wife's family are all Bears fans. I will definitely be going to this game!

RIP #27 Darrent Williams. We will miss you!
        sigpic
        AMPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Ultra
          With this schedule I hope there will be less chance of primetime appearances for the Broncos. We had 6 this season. There's nothing like a good sunday afternoon game!
          living in the northwest, I dont ususlly get to see manny games, but this year I would say I got to watch atleast 10-12 games on TV only ones I dont remember were Cleveland and week 2 vs KC
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
            HOME
            San Diego - L
            Oakland - W
            KC - L
            Jacksonville - L
            Tennessee - W
            Green Bay - L
            Minnesota - W
            Pittsburgh - L

AWAY
            San Diego - L
            Oakland - W
            KC - L
            Houston - W
            Indianapolis - L
            Chicago - L
            Detroit - W
            Buffalo - L
            with that schedule i see the sad broncos going 6-10. they can't beat the chargers, that's a given. they may be able to beat KC at home, but not in arrowhead. the bears, colts, and steelers will whoop on the broncos. buffalo is hard to beat in the cold, especially with their secondary playing well. jacksonville is a toss-up depending on how well their offense plays (jags defense will keep them in the game).. the broncos could easily be 5-11 if they lose one of the toss up games... i dont see an easy schedule at all next year. the bears had an easy schedule this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SadTheBroncos
              with that schedule i see the sad broncos going 6-10. they can't beat the chargers, that's a given. they may be able to beat KC at home, but not in arrowhead. the bears, colts, and steelers will whoop on the broncos. buffalo is hard to beat in the cold, especially with their secondary playing well. jacksonville is a toss-up depending on how well their offense plays (jags defense will keep them in the game).. the broncos could easily be 5-11 if they lose one of the toss up games... i dont see an easy schedule at all next year. the bears had an easy schedule this year.
              so you have KC winning in Denver which they never do.

the Broncos will go 9-7 at least and possibly 10-6

Green Bay winning in Denver is a longshot as well.
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                so you have KC winning in Denver which they never do.

the Broncos will go 9-7 at least and possibly 10-6

Green Bay winning in Denver is a longshot as well.
                so if the broncos beat kc in denver you're still 7-9. green bay winning in denver isn't a long shot at all.. the packers are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, and they've been looking pretty good. i don't think favre beating the broncos is a long shot at all..

Comment

Working...
                X