IM new let me get a shot at this...

So Ya my name is Fricker and im new in town,
    But im bout to recap how it went down,
    Yep im a niner, but my mom is a fan,
    All last week beating us was your master plan,
    One Win and your in is all they had to say,
    Its just to bad your team didnt come to play,
    You Doubted the niners as soon as you walked out the door,
    Well the positive side to all of this is it wasnt quite as bad as SB Twenty Four..
    Now together we both sit and grieve,
    And watch all of our fake fans hide and leave,
    A tear i wont shed, nor will i cry,

A 49er FAN I AM UNTIL I DIE!!!!!!!

Who Says I dont some what like the Donkeys!

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1-1-07

Wow 27 Views and no replies is it that deep :/

Comment

I see you have discovered how garbage your poem was, or would you prefer more crickets? :thumb:

Comment

i dont think its garbage i just think that since its deals with the broncos the fans apparently can dish it out to people but cant take a little bit themselves its ok tho i just did it off the top of my head and all is good im not here to start a war with ya

Comment

Originally posted by Frick49ers
          i dont think its garbage i just think that since its deals with the broncos the fans apparently can dish it out to people but cant take a little bit themselves its ok tho i just did it off the top of my head and all is good im not here to start a war with ya
          I am just ribbing you for the THomlinson rib. I get even on times. Your rhyme was not garbage at all, you are very poetic.

As for your team, plainly put, Gore is A BEAST! You have the makings of a dominant offensive squad and perhaps playoff contention down the road being in such a bad division and surpassing the rest, I think

Good luck the rest of the way. Unlike most Raider fans, I don't hate the 49ers.

Comment

welcome frick. the first post you made was against the broncos... BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol. i guess we need more niner trolls. I like the niners very much, just not as much as broncos....

Comment

Working...
            X