Is this what it is going to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what it is going to take?

Firstly I just want to say I am absolutely gutted by the untimely demise of DWill. He was one of my favourite players on the broncos. He was a gutsy, fiesty and incredibly talented player and it is a true shame that he will never get to be the best like he proclaimed so confidently when we first drafted him. I remember him taking back that good punt return last night, I was up on my feet cheering for him. I remember his rookie year taking back the TD against the Raiders just putting one more over the old rival and now I won't be able to see him make plays. He was so talented and had such great heart that he should be an inspiration to us all.

Now with all that being said, I ask, is this what it is going to take to finally unite these boards. Maybe now we can realise that there are bigger things in life than just the Broncos. They go out there and lay it on the line every week and give maximum effort. Mistakes will happen, they are only human but it seems like on these boards any mistakes are unforgivable. However, maybe something like this is strong enough to unite everybody here, afterall it is in times of advesity that people really come together. I simply hope that from this terrible event, we can pull together, stop the bickering, and pay more attention to the good things in life, afterall we have just been shown how important it is to live every day to its fullest. It may be a cliche but Carpe diem, remember, it's never aas bad as it seems.

Hopefully it will stop negative threads about are own players but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by antd700
      Firstly I just want to say I am absolutely gutted by the untimely demise of DWill. He was one of my favourite players on the broncos. He was a gutsy, fiesty and incredibly talented player and it is a true shame that he will never get to be the best like he proclaimed so confidently when we first drafted him. I remember him taking back that good punt return last night, I was up on my feet cheering for him. I remember his rookie year taking back the TD against the Raiders just putting one more over the old rival and now I won't be able to see him make plays. He was so talented and had such great heart that he should be an inspiration to us all.

Now with all that being said, I ask, is this what it is going to take to finally unite these boards. Maybe now we can realise that there are bigger things in life than just the Broncos. They go out there and lay it on the line every week and give maximum effort. Mistakes will happen, they are only human but it seems like on these boards any mistakes are unforgivable. However, maybe something like this is strong enough to unite everybody here, afterall it is in times of advesity that people really come together. I simply hope that from this terrible event, we can pull together, stop the bickering, and pay more attention to the good things in life, afterall we have just been shown how important it is to live every day to its fullest. It may be a cliche but Carpe diem, remember, it's never aas bad as it seems.
      I sure hpe this does because if this doesn't we have some pretty messed up fans.
      Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Well I don't know if this will mend the boards a little, but I will say this, those players are as human as ever. We often take things for granted and overlook life in general. The seasons twists and turns are nothing compared to a death of a loved one, I can now say in a humble way, it's just a game folks.

Comment

I would hope that even the fans that wanted Darrent off the team, didn't really wish him any harm. They were just venting. I think its healthy to vent, but you also have to accept the criticism you get for your words. I don't think people will stop critisizing players. Thats just part of being a fan. I just hope people realize that the NFL is not more important than real life.
          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by evolaerok
            Well I don't know if this will mend the boards a little, but I will say this, those players are as human as ever. We often take things for granted and overlook life in general. The seasons twists and turns are nothing compared to a death of a loved one, I can now say in a humble way, it's just a game folks.
            That is true a Life is alot more important than any game.
            Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Working...
            X