Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I salute you, Denver Broncos, and I couldn't be happier to be a Bronco Fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chica_Ang
    replied
    Broncos Forever!

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    Thanks- I needed that. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Bronco fan4ever
    replied
    Wonderful tread. Thanks for lifting us on a day filled with such sorrow.

I feel blessed to be a Bronco fan - win or lose!

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Solid thread buddy. All I know that this year has really made the true fans stick-around. I know that I feel like I have become a bigger fan after this year, watching your team struggle is hard and sometimes it gets tough but its not about our record in the long run. Its about that bond we share as fans, its about a common goal, its about coming together to support our team no matter what. Its also about being there for each other when something terrible happens, and Darrent's death has really proved that Bronco fans can lean on each other when times get tough. That is what being a Bronco fan is about, it is about being one big Broncos family that loves each other through thick and thin. Its not only about the game, its not only about who won at the end of the game, its about supporting our team and each other.

Leave a comment:

• JellyBean2144
    replied
    Great thread. I feel the same way. It is great to be a Denver Broncos fan. We will be back next year.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    This isn't the first year the BRONCOS have had a heartbreaking season and it probably won't be the last. Being a fan, you go through good times and bad, sort of like a marriage. I couldn't see myself without the orange and blue!

Thanks to the players, coaches and organization for being the model of the NFL!

Exactly.

We can't win the SB every year...it'd get boring.

I think we have a lot to look forward to next year and I hope all of our players see that too.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    This isn't the first year the BRONCOS have had a heartbreaking season and it probably won't be the last. Being a fan, you go through good times and bad, sort of like a marriage. I couldn't see myself without the orange and blue!

Thanks to the players, coaches and organization for being the model of the NFL!

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    I'm a Broncos' fan forever. This was a turbulent year, I didn't expect to even have a chance to get into the playoffs this late in the year with what happened a few short weeks ago. It wasn't meant to be, we just fell a little short. Our offense just couldn't punch it in with the two tries they had in OT.

I salute all the players and will be looking forward to next years awesome team we will have. I'm confident we will aquire some pash rushing as well as someone to cover Jay's back.

To Jay, please pay attention to what's coming up behind you, learn to move out of the way. Hold on to the football like it's something you don't want to ever part with.

Leave a comment:

• Referee
    replied
    Bitter loss... Acceptance is hard... Still a fan 4 life...

A game is just that. A loss is never easy to accept. If you gave your best I always ask for nothing more. If I was fortunate to be a season ticket holder I would be proud to always be there through thick & thin. Thank you guys for all that you've given and we can drive it home all the way.

D. Will... Rest in peace man!

Originally posted by Emancipator
    I don't mind these threads at all.

I love saying I'm a Bronco fan. Forever. No matter what.

(Rest in peace Darrent Williams)

Leave a comment:

• Walker84
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator

Me too Great Year Broncos. Now I hate to say this but this happening to Darrent may actually keep us going from now on.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• I salute you, Denver Broncos, and I couldn't be happier to be a Bronco Fan.

At a time like this, I could not be happier to be a bronco fan.

This season started off very, very well, only to crash down. Then when it looked like things may be fine after all...we lose a heartbreaker, and then a member of our team.

We, as fans, and I'm certain all the players too, have been through a lot as Broncos, and Bronco fans this year, and I'd just like to thank everyone, because I'm SO confident we'll have the team to beat next year, that I'm already excited for September '07.

To the coach, Mr. Shanahan: You were under a lot of pressure this year. Dealt with the controversy of having a promising rookie QB, and a veteran QB playing poorly, you were forced to make the tough decision of putting in the rookie. And I applaud your decision, because we WEREN'T going to win the SB this year, and now at least Cutler has some experience for next year.

Shanny, you did all you could with our team this year, and I hope you stick around as our coach for another decade. You're one of the best!

To Jay: You're learning man. It's tough to end the season like we did, but now you have some experience to lead us next year. You've got great young receivers, and I think our running game will improve by next year, and I think our offense will be one of the best. Have a great offseason.

To Jake: Thanks for sticking around. Things didn't work out, but you didn't cause a distraction with your reaction. Thanks for some great years in Denver, even though in the end, we never got the SB win we wanted.

To Mike & Tatum: We'll have to see what the RB situation is next year, and although it didn't work out too well this year, it wasn't awful. We'll see what happens.

To Rod: If this was your last year, you've been a GREAT bronco, and I'm sad to see you retire.

To Javon: I hope you had a good first year in Denver, even though we missed out on the playoffs. You're our biggest offensive threat, and with Cutler leading us now, I look forward to plenty of HUGE plays between you two next year.

To Brandon & Scheffler: Marshall & Scheffler you guys really came on the last few games, and I look forward to seeing you guys slowly become bigger parts of the team.

To Champ: You're the best. And I mean it. You're the BEST player on our team, and maybe the whole league. Keep coming back, because trust me, this team will only get better. We're younger and more talented now, and I think we will make a legit SB run as soon as NEXT YEAR. Stick around champ...you're the best.

To Al, DJ, and Ian: You guys continue to lead the best LB unit in the league, along with the fastest. We'll be even better next year and I look forward to seeing you guys return and improve even more next year.

To the D-Line: You guys may not get the best pressure, but you continue to improve...with some help in the draft you guys could be vastly improved next year.

To Lynch and Nick: Good job covering the secondary this past year. You got the job done.

And finally, to D-Wil: I salute you and the job you did with the Broncos. The news of your death was horrible. RIP

To the Organization: Keep doing what you do...I really feel confident about our team next year.

Feel free to post your thank yous to the broncos!
Working...
X