X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year and Noob

Happy New year all.

Just signed up today.

Been a Bronco fan since the 60's when I was a wee little brat.
    Speed is good - www.badass67.com

Happy New Year and welcome aboard!

Comment

Happy New Year and welcome to Broncomania.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania!

Comment

i'am another newbie to these forums. been a bronco fan since i was born.

D-Will 1982-2007 What a shame to loose such a great Corner

Comment

I should've registered a long time ago, but I would post my love for The Broncos on either My Space blogs or on other forums that I contribute my thoughts on. It's a sad day in Denver and I just want to say that even though I'm from New York, I've been a Broncos Fan since I was 9 years old. True, the reason why I originally became a Broncos Fan was because I liked their uniforms the best (being my oldest brother is an Colts and Giants Fan) and wanted to root against my brother's teams. That "uniform" love became genuine by the 9th grade when they played The Giants in Superbowl 21. I was the only person in my entire high school to wear a Broncos Jersey the Friday before AND the day after the Superbowl. My football teammate made fun of me as well as comments here and there from strangers. Hell, even my English Teacher made a comment about my jersey saying something to the effect of "I think you're in the wrong state my friend." New York Jets...New York Giants...pfft! I will be a Denver Broncos Fan beyond the extent of my life, because I'm going to make sure to pass my love for The Broncos to my children (when I do have children, that is). God bless Denver and The Denver Broncos Organization in this trying time...
            - Latin Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by Joerockhead
              Happy New year all.

Just signed up today.

Been a Bronco fan since the 60's when I was a wee little brat.
              Nice to meet you and welcome to the board!
              Hope to see you around! ABF forum is great
              for just getting to know people as well!
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
              X