Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell vs. Griffin

Tatum Bell vs. Quentin Grifffin

Two young runningbacks with talent and potential. Who do you think is better, and who do you think will start?

I'll get there someday!

tatum

TATUM BEll

I thought the broncos should draft him back when portis was first traded.

Comment

Bell, we used the pick that we got for Portis to get him, what does that tell you?
      sigpic

Comment

We picked bell with our 1st second round pick at # 41 overall so i think that has to mean something by taking him at that spot.
        As for who is better, who knows? Guess we may find out soon enough but bell is bigger than Q. so i would give him the advantage.
        sigpic

Comment

Q should start i think he is the closest think to barry sanders in the nfl with a good amount of carries on a regular basis he can put up 1500 yards no problem maybe potential 2000 hes tough and has more heart then any player in the league

Comment

Unless Mile high's playing surface is changed to turf i think Tatum Bell will get the start........Personally i think Anderson should start over all of them.
            2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

i agree, so we will see next year, i just hope they give him a chance, he deserves to be the starter

Comment

Bell is wearing #26. That's more than just a coincidence. That shows that Bell is set on proving he's the starter. I think he will be our feature back.
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Yeah 99% chance he will be look at the signs, like you said he is #26, the pick that was used to get him was the one that portis was traded for, And no team in the NFL is going to waste a second round draft pick for someone who will sit on the bench all year.

Comment

Even though he was picked with the 1st 2nd round pick. It will all come down to who does what during training and preseason.

I would assume at this point that the Broncos do not feel Griffin is a feature back (I gree with this) otherwise they wouldn't have taken Bell so early.

I myself like QG as a stand in back but he is not a feature back. He has a lot of heart but is not a feature back. Sorry, but that is the way it is. IMO

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Lets not forget about Garriston Hearst...he would have broken 1,000 yards last year if he didnt split time with Barlow...
                      We could have a 3 headed monster with Hearst-Griffin-Bell...Anderson is good at FB because he can be on the field mostly all the time with the other running backs, and we can get him the ball or the RB and it really can cause headache's for other teams.

Comment

Now all we have to do is wait a painfull 4 months untill we get to see them in action .

Comment

I guess it really doesn't matter, both really good backs...I guess shanny didn't want to give Q the job, he wants him to work for it ..It's going to be a great battle for the starting job...along with Hearst also..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                            I guess it really doesn't matter, both really good backs...I guess shanny didn't want to give Q the job, he wants him to work for it ..It's going to be a great battle for the starting job...along with Hearst also..
                            I agree with that, but I feel that Shanny wouldn't of drafted a HB in the 2nd round if he wasn't gonna use him as starter.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to say

but Bell is not your answer. Bell will be a 3rd down back. QG will be the starter and anyone with any knowledge on OU and OSU football will know why. QG always outshined Bell. Bell is a good back to have though. However, QG has skills Bell never possessed in college football.

Comment

Working...
                              X