Question!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question!?

now that the draft has ended what do you you guys think our (Broncos) record will. Also do you think we make the playoffs and win the sb! I think we go 14-2 and win the superbowl.
    denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rtomaine
    now that the draft has ended what do you you guys think our (Broncos) record will. Also do you think we make the playoffs and win the sb! I think we go 14-2 and win the superbowl.
    No, 12-4 conference champs. Lose in superbowl.
    sigpic

Comment

11-5 WIn in Super Bowl...

I go into every season thinking we can win it all!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Some pretty crazy records, im gonna have to get a better feel for the team after the summer, for now I'll say 10-6

Comment

19-0 World Champs!!
          sigpic

Comment

i hope your right
            denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Comment

13-3....lose in afc championship and shanny gets fired....thats what my prediction is

wow.. so you think Mike will get fired AFTER getting us to the AFC Championship? really? *laughs* I don't think that will happen.

Going from the playoffs for the first time in five years, to the AFC Championship game is pretty good improvement over a couple of years. Don't expect Shanahan to lose his job anytime soon. *chuckles*

Comment

I don't think anyone's going to beat the Eagles this year (depending on injuries)....

So while I hope to see the Broncos go all the way, there will be some rigid competition from the NFC this season, which of course means no Super Bowl win...

I don't know. It's too early to make predictions.
                We've got a lot of new guys... hope to see some great results!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  13-3....lose in afc championship and shanny gets fired....thats what my prediction is

wow.. so you think Mike will get fired AFTER getting us to the AFC Championship? really? *laughs* I don't think that will happen.

Going from the playoffs for the first time in five years, to the AFC Championship game is pretty good improvement over a couple of years. Don't expect Shanahan to lose his job anytime soon. *chuckles*
                  I double that opinion!
                  sigpic

Comment

we'll improve by a couple of games, maybe three if we can keep clear of the injury bug. 12-4...

Super Bowl? Mmmm... don't know yet. I ah ve to see a few things. LIke, how well our defense gels. How our running backs handle the change, and our WR corp (although I think they will be fine)

I think the Eagles will have a drop off this year. Why? Because they have lost three years in a row at the NFC Championship game, its time for them to take a down year. Now that they have TO, I think he alone will bring the team down.

Comment

yo

12-4 super bowl only if lelie and bell step up

Comment

12-4 And AFc finalist but we wont pass from here.......

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I'd have to say atleast 12-4. And why would we want to get rid of Shanny?? There's nobody out there that can take his place
                          "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

10-6 at best 11-5. Unless the Chefs fall off the table the Broncos will be have to be happy with a wildcard berth. They may win the wild card game but that is all. Right now there are just too many teams in the AFC that SEEM to be a ahead of them (Indy, N.E, K.C)

If the Defence gels and Bailey can help shut down the passing game to avoid another Colts situation and the offence does anything they may suprise a few teams. Right now the offence really scares me in that they don't have the talent to get it done. But Defence wins Championships and if they can ride that you never ever know.

Comment

I think we ARE better. I think our defense has IMPROVED... it HAS gotten better.. and because of that, our team will be better. Our offense is NOT going to miss Portis that much. We have had several running backs that have given the same production BEFORE he was here, and we will get the same production AFTER he has left. SO our offense will be better because Plummer will improve, Lelie will improve, and the additions to the offense will help our team.

I think KC will have a down fall this year. They wont have the same luck and they won't do as well as their 13-3 record showed last year. THEY will get the wild card

Comment

Working...
                              X