PLmmer replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLmmer replacement

It is pretty much a foregone conclusion that #16 will not be here next year, any ideas on FA that might be available to come in and backup Jay? If you are going to say BVP please do not respond as I am out of heart medication today, and I am asking for real solutions, not jerk wad wanna be QB's.
    It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Matt Schaub from ATL

Comment

Originally posted by 32n33
      It is pretty much a foregone conclusion that #16 will not be here next year, any ideas on FA that might be available to come in and backup Jay? If you are going to say BVP please do not respond as I am out of heart medication today, and I am asking for real solutions, not jerk wad wanna be QB's.

I'd say Patrick Ramsey from the Jets.

Comment

I think Jeff Garcia will do well here thats if he doesnt get signed up again after the playoffs.
        McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Anthony Wright from the Cinncinati Bengals
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Brian Griese from the...OW! Stop it! That's hurts! OW! OW! Hey! OW!...

Comment

Danny Kannell or we bring Parsons up maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                Matt Schaub from ATL
                That would be great, but I think Schaub will be looked at as a starter by other teams. Same goes for Garcia after his latest play. I don't know of many vets out there.
                It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

Who knows

But there will be someone out there that is willing to come in and be a backup.
                  Rootin for Rebels, Broncos, and Razorbacks!

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                    Matt Schaub from ATL
                    I like that idea, but I think we should have 2 backups this year, and the other should be a veteran. probably not Jeff Garcia, but someone like that.
                    I adopted Matt Lepsis!

Comment

John Elway

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                        John Elway
                        First he'll have to go on that diet that Dan Marino went on to loose a few pounds, But Donno if Iron Man Farve can do it how come Elway cant.

John Elway as a backup QB FTW.
                        McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

mark brunell
                          thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki
                            First he'll have to go on that diet that Dan Marino went on to loose a few pounds, But Donno if Iron Man Farve can do it how come Elway cant.

John Elway as a backup QB FTW.
                            Thats why he would be a back up lol,when it was his time to get in as a back-up he would have lost the weight by then

Comment

lets see

Originally posted by 32n33
                              That would be great, but I think Schaub will be looked at as a starter by other teams. Same goes for Garcia after his latest play. I don't know of many vets out there.
                              jags have three qb's and dont think all will be back, harrington wont be back in Miami, who knows who will be cut but there will be plenty of back up qb's

Comment

Working...
                              X